flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

aef

Her vocal tone is indeed an issue.

aef

The bridge part is actually very cool.

Mainshow

Veteran
they still are working on the song and need to prepare the video. they cant just release it the other day.
anyway the reactions are very positive. ORF needs to talk to Switzerland and ask them how they manage to prevent leaks.

They could still release a lyric video?
It's not like other countries do revamps after releasing their songs a few weeks earlier.

Unless the final version will sound very differently and it's worth waiting... but the damage is done, imo.

They could even label the lyrics video as "demo" if they like. Artists like Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift even released the demo version of their latest hits to gain more streams... it's not that uncommon anymore but I guess ORF is stuck in the 90's and will press physical singles xD

Loindici

Veteran
It's a song well fitting for the TikTok age. Maybe somebody will make a soundbite out of its postchorus.

mauve

Veteran
I am probably the only one not being hyped at all. After two fantastic songs with "Halo" and "Poe", this is for me a setback. :( But maybe Kaleen can convince me with her live performance, I hope.

I bims

Veteran
Not the final version but slightly less demo sounding.

In parts it kinda sounds like this song but slower 🫠 Is that just me?

Edit: Huh after a while listening to it not so much. But it reminds me of SOMETHING. I can't remember what song exactly though.
It sounds so familiar. But now I'm stuck listening to Night on Fire on repeat.

Lindon

I am probably the only one not being hyped at all. After two fantastic songs with "Halo" and "Poe", this is for me a setback. :( But maybe Kaleen can convince me with her live performance, I hope.
The casting video finally convinced me. she can deliver.

Btw a.i. dubbing

rasmuslights

Veteran
I mean...

I guess it's fine. But I think countries with actual music scenes like Austria should be past the point of buying songs from Sweden. This is what bothers me. Like if Malta or Cyprus buy songs from Sweden it's fine but Austria? A country with 10 million people and an amazing underground music scene...

+ they also need to change the approach. I don't know if there was nepotism involved but fans also shouldn't have a say in choosing an artist since they are obviously biased towards anything camp/loud/gay. That is the reality.

Lindon

I mean...

I guess it's fine. But I think countries with actual music scenes like Austria should be past the point of buying songs from Sweden. This is what bothers me. Like if Malta or Cyprus buy songs from Sweden it's fine but Austria? A country with 10 million people and an amazing underground music scene...

+ they also need to change the approach. I don't know if there was nepotism involved but fans also shouldn't have a say in choosing an artist since they are obviously biased towards anything camp/loud/gay. That is the reality.
14 potential acts were presented to a jury of 25 music experts and ESC fan clubs from six countries live at the ORF center in Vienna. Then there was a vote.

rasmuslights

Veteran
14 potential acts were presented to a jury of 25 music experts and ESC fan clubs from six countries live at the ORF center in Vienna. Then there was a vote.

exactly there should be no fan clubs. especially when they are made up of 40 year-old gays (nothing against them but it's a known fact that they all have more or less the same taste)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
In parts it kinda sounds like this song but slower 🫠 Is that just me?

Edit: Huh after a while listening to it not so much. But it reminds me of SOMETHING. I can't remember what song exactly though.
It sounds so familiar. But now I'm stuck listening to Night on Fire on repeat.
Tbh I could totally see it being played in a para para party (with some slight techno remix) so you are not that far off :lol:

Top Bottom