Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiggler

There is definitely the choir in the backing track at the last bit of the tik tok. So they are definitely trying what works better and teya said they are still working around some sound things. I hope they come to the conclusion that it sounds better with the choir in the background

Lindon

Yesterday there was this official photo right after the rehearsal of the two and what struck me was the facial expression of Teya. To me Teya looked pensive. Later I saw the tic toc video, where she said they still have to figure out some sound stuff. And I thought - I see.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Yesterday there was this official photo right after the rehearsal of the two and what struck me was the facial expression of Teya. To me Teya looked pensive. Later I saw the tic toc video, where she said they still have to figure out some sound stuff. And I thought - I see.
Lindon youre reading too much into things again, you need to relax you have a fantastic song with good staging

Ezio

Veteran
Will be better year

Ezio

Veteran

Lindon

Teya and Salena take part in an experiment. Can ChatGPT simulate creativity? Task: Write and compose a pop ballad together with ChatGPT within an hour. Shocking result.

• Scream
Reactions: aef

Lindon

Teya and Salena explaining the stage show:

"The production is a continuation of our criticism of the music business, which also appears in the song. The criticism is directed at mass production and also against the fact that women in the music business are often put into a certain mould - and that this is multiplied further down the line. As long as something sells well, individuality is not in the foreground. That's what we want to draw attention to."

Ezio

Veteran
I just composed this song through ChatGPT

Verse 1: Am C Out in the darkness of space F G Something's approaching at a rapid pace Am C A massive object in the sky F G It's a threat we can't deny
Chorus: C G Asteroid hurtling towards us Am F Existential threat, we can't ignore it C G Our hopes and dreams crushed in an instant Am F As the asteroid hits, it's over in a moment
Verse 2: Am C Scientists work to find a solution F G But time is running out, it's a race against pollution Am C Can we deflect it, can we save our world? F G Or will we be left with our fate unfurled?
Chorus: C G Asteroid hurtling towards us Am F Existential threat, we can't ignore it C G Our hopes and dreams crushed in an instant Am F As the asteroid hits, it's over in a moment
Bridge: Am G F We must come together, put aside our differences Am G F Our survival depends on our collective persistence Am G F We can't afford to give up or give in Am G F Our species' future is on the line, it's time to begin
Outro: Am C F G Out in the void of space, we must face Am C F G The possibility of our end, it's not too late Am C F G To work towards survival, to fight for our future Am C F G As the stars shine above, we will endure.

It sounds actually wonderful:

Just try the chord player

I am officially in the race for Eurovision 2024 in Klagenfurt!

Ezio

Veteran
ChatGPT is a great astrologer also

As an AI, I have no knowledge of zodiac signs and astrology in the usual sense. However, I can say that the combination of Libra as the Sun sign, Sagittarius as the Ascendant, and Gemini as the Moon sign could produce an individual who is optimistic, communicative and outgoing, but who may also have difficulty making decisions and keeping focus.

A Saturn-Neptune quadrature can present a challenge in integrating reality and illusions. Saturn represents reality, structure and limitation while Neptune represents dreams, imagination and spirituality. A squaring is an aspect that creates tension and challenge between the two planets. A Saturn-Neptune quadrature can cause someone to have difficulty turning their dreams and visions into reality or become obsessed with their imagination while ignoring reality. The challenge is to find a balance between vision and reality.

marty

Watching the rehearsal clip again I just realized that the "Who the hell is Edgar?" at the end of the song is asked by EA Poe himself on the screen. Thats a fun idea.

Lindon

First rehearsel

Top Bottom