Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
Austria is not doing well with Eurojury, Finland neither.

Lindon

Last edited:

midnightsun

Veteran
Limerick is the only one with taste. :cool: Which I knew from the start because I‘m always ROTFL when hearing a limerick! They are too funny!

Ezio

Veteran
I guess based on EuroJury we can scrap our hopes for glory. the Running Order will be also a good indication for hopes, since Jury votes from Semi could be factored in.

aef

I guess based on EuroJury we can our hopes for glory. the Running Order will be also a good indication for hopes, since Jury votes from Semi could be factored in.
What is Euro Jury? And which semi final jury do you mean?

marty

Teya & Salena will perform tomorrow at Dancing Stars. Not sure what time, but in former years the ESC act performed in the second part of the show after the commercial break. By chance there will be quite a lot if dancers there. So perhaps they all will dance along.

They were asked for the staging in Liverpool and said that they want the audience to dance along with them. But thats already not a surprise that we wont get a static performance like last year.

• Like It
Reactions: aef

aef

Teya & Salena will perform tomorrow at Dancing Stars. Not sure what time, but in former years the ESC act performed in the second part of the show after the commercial break. By chance there will be quite a lot if dancers there. So perhaps they all will dance along.

They were asked for the staging in Liverpool and said that they want the audience to dance along with them. But thats already not a surprise that we wont get a static performance like last year.
In general it will be a Eurovision themed show tomorrow!

Lindon

What I noticed (again) at the last live gig of the two. Teya has an incredibly good memory for lyrics. Salena explained her approach back in 2021 at Starmania 2:28

Judas

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would say Who the hell is Edgar is this year's representation of the quirky Eurovision spirit (in a good way). Every year here and there we need at least one original entry that has that fun vibe all around it. It is fun to listen to and the parts are catchy. It should stand out in the semi final as well as in the grand final, and I don't doubt it will do well.

Lindon

Last edited:
  • Like It
Reactions: aef

Lindon

Picture of dress rehearsal dancers opening Dancing Stars. On the LED wall upstairs the video of "Who the hell is Edgar?"
1768633_opener_656653_dancing_stars_2023_show_08_opener_01_luk.jpg

Ezio

Veteran
Top Bottom