Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran

aef

Ezio

Veteran
Tom rates it low as well because he assumes it’s gonna get staged poorly. Evaluation based on thing unknown.

Ezio

Veteran
Not to reveal my first name but its actually the top rated comment on the article, DOWN WITH TOM AND HIS STUPID LOGIC LONG LIVE TEYA & SALENA
Your Name is Monika Mopmanyte!

Wynnter

Ever since the first leak I knew this was going to be something iconic and insane, while still being an actually good song. And Austria sure did not disappoint! Okay maybe I would have wanted something more powerful with the instrumentation, but I've gotten over that now.

It's addictive, cheeky, fun and never gets old.

Final score: :12: points

Ezio

Veteran
Teya & Salena, go for SILVER xcheer

Preparty views wiwi London

Käärijää 45k
Teya Salena 40k
Loreen 27k

aef

Today I kinda made my mind up and I thought maybe :se: won’t be such a runaway winner as expected, maybe it will loose a lot of its appeal without the MF staging… maybe there really is an open window for surprises.

SpiritofKeiino

Today I kinda made my mind up and I thought maybe :se: won’t be such a runaway winner as expected, maybe it will loose a lot of its appeal without the MF staging… maybe there really is an open window for surprises.
I'm starting to think that someone other than Finland or Sweden will come in and take the win, as a shock.

I still think Sweden is most likely to win, but not as sure as I was a few days ago.

I see Finland landing 6-8th with jury. They could win the televote but not by a landslide in my opinion. Won't be enough to win.

The staging, performance styles and running order of the 'dark horses' will be very interesting.

Ezio

Veteran
That's just the pre-ESC delusion kicking in. *runs* lol

JenJen94

I'm starting to think that someone other than Finland or Sweden will come in and take the win, as a shock.

I still think Sweden is most likely to win, but not as sure as I was a few days ago.

I see Finland landing 6-8th with jury. They could win the televote but not by a landslide in my opinion. Won't be enough to win.

The staging, performance styles and running order of the 'dark horses' will be very interesting.

I feel (and I say this as someone who thinks Loreen can still win) if anyone could come in and get a 'shock' win, it'll be one of the big five, France (Alot of stuff for them to host if they win!) or Spain namely. Don't know why, just a feeling. I also think Teya and Salena will do well too if they nail it in semi 2 (to me they're certain qualifiers)!

njdevils94

Veteran
Because I am a fucking Libra too!
Inserting Miss Cleo joke here. (Euros may not get it.)

Go to the 2nd to last one in the sounboard in the link below. :lol:

12Pointsgoto.....

Wasn't it confirmed that she can keep her staging

PolarFoxxie.

It's not Conchita though. it's pop, spoken word, nice hook but it won't finish high unfortunately. Top 15-20 in the final. I could give it 6 points. Just because this is song contest and I don't hear much in that part. But better than Finland that is so overhyped.

Top Bottom