Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindon

In interviews theyve said they would do the MV choreo though which would look weird if they were both holding mics
I myself am a big fan of headset mics. I really liked that Cesár Sampson used one. At that time I had a small discussion with a forum member - I don't remember who it was - who was very much against headset mics and - as far as I remember - even made a ranking list of different microphone types. In my usual friendly way I called this "microphone racism".

Ezio

Veteran
OMG, this acoustic version is tickling my pickle.... love it!

AndroZeus

Acoustic versions of songs rarely do it for me, but this one is excellent! They really changed up the vibe and made it into a new song, and it doesn't lose the energy that makes the original so fun. Also they made it, like, sexy? These women are so cool.

Ezio

Veteran
Didnt think that women were capable of doing that
Guess what your avatar is doing to me all. the. time!

I am totally obsessed with this acoustic version, and the fact that the Eurovision channel is uploading this, looks to me like Austria has booked the VIP package this year.

Ezio

Veteran
Honestly Austria's win would make me the happiest among all the competing songs
Aren't you Norwegian and not rooting for Finland, Sweden and your own country?

Ezio

Veteran
Im irish thats lived in uk most of my life yet have both Ireland and UK in my bottom 5 lol
I hated Shine (2013), Running on Air (2017) and Alive (2020). Not sure where they ranked, but these were really strong years and our songs were awful.

However, my point is, why can't we have loving and caring neighbours like Scandinavia? They build each other up, and DACH is dragging each other down.

MopManMoss

Veteran
I hated Shine (2013), Running on Air (2017) and Alive (2020). Not sure where they ranked, but these were really strong years and our songs were awful.

However, my point is, why can't we have loving and caring neighbours like Scandinavia? They build each other up, and DACH is dragging each other down.
Yes why doesnt Liechtenstein support Austria in eurovision more ;)

Ezio

Veteran
Yes why doesnt Liechtenstein support Austria in eurovision more ;)
Liechtenstein is adopted by the Swiss and ignores us. We only are their railway provider.

If Liechtenstein was in Eurovision their 12 points would go to Switzerland every year, and Austria would get 5 points, maximum 10 points with a winner song.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Liechtenstein is adopted by the Swiss and ignores us. We only are their railway provider.

If Liechtenstein was in Eurovision their 12 points would go to Switzerland every year, and Austria would get 5 points, maximum 10 points with a winner song.
Even in your theoretical situations Austria is a victim

Ezio

Veteran
Our one true love is sLOVEnia. Germany will always tell us that our hair is shit, our make up is a mess, our fashion is a choice.

marty

And the costumes also tell me that there wont be old men in suits dancing on the stage because this would not go together in my eyes.

• Like It
Reactions: aef

Lindon

Odds drop. Seems it began right after Amsterdam.

Top Bottom