Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

midnightsun

Veteran
I think at Eurovision there will be a "o mio padre" backing track since these are allowed. So I wouldn’t worry too much about it. They won’t sing this part live or you will mostly hear the backing track.

I have to say I‘m glad they‘re relatively good live. Their voices are a bit thin but you won’t notice that at the Eurovision stage.
I hope they will do well in Liverpool. WTHIE has some of the cooles lyrics we ever had at Eurovision. Top 5 is a bit overhyped I think but hopefully they‘ll do reasonably well in May!

marty

I think at Eurovision there will be a "o mio padre" backing track since these are allowed. So I wouldn’t worry too much about it. They won’t sing this part live or you will mostly hear the backing track.

I have to say I‘m glad they‘re relatively good live. Their voices are a bit thin but you won’t notice that at the Eurovision stage.
I hope they will do well in Liverpool. WTHIE has some of the cooles lyrics we ever had at Eurovision. Top 5 is a bit overhyped I think but hopefully they‘ll do reasonably well in May!
I think they wanted to proove that they can sing thats why they didnt use the backing vocals.

Lindon

Here is the whole performance
I think that was their best pre party.

The most intriguing backdrop I ever saw at a pre party. Absolutely hypnotizing. Their best performance yet. On this sound mix the crowd seems to be dead but they were going absolutely crazy.

BBC News online loves them. A few days ago they predicted a Top 5 placement, now they're the header of a new article.

Last edited:

Ezio

Veteran
We have already won since MopManLibrarian is naked by our side this year and not reading us to filth like last year

Last edited:

aef

We have already won since MopManLibrarian is with us this year and not reading us to filth like last year
You’re always talking about being bullied yourself yet now you’re the one who’s obviously bullying. Interesting.

Ezio

Veteran
You’re always talking about being bullied yourself yet now you’re the one who’s obviously bullying. Interesting.
Good gurl, Mop and I are besties, we are not. Feel bullied, bye!

aef

Good gurl, Mop and I are besties, we are not. Feel bullied, bye!
I don’t care anyway haha I stopped trying to understand your comments a long time ago hahaha.

Ezio

Veteran
This is what is behind every Ezio post

You just cancelled your onlyfans account with me, just saying. Don't test me, Mr. Mop Moss!

Lindon

xcheer

Ezio

Veteran

Lindon

45% of esc kompakt users think that Austria will finish Top 5 and 92% think it will finish in the top 10. That's awesome!

But some of the comments under the article are once again abhorrently toxic.

Lindon

MopManMoss

Veteran
In that video they say "...and we show you the dance". I doubt they use headset mics, because you loose a little bit control. But I don't know.
In interviews theyve said they would do the MV choreo though which would look weird if they were both holding mics

Ezio

Veteran
But some of the comments under the article are once again abhorrently toxic.
I can relate to that. If I'm bothered, I also resort to being toxic, but that's just me being bullied.

Top Bottom