Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
In the top 10 odds we are already 6th

Ezio

Veteran
Thanks for proofing me right via your platform

Sherlock

Does anyone know if (and where) there will be a Livestream of Eurovision in Concert tomorrow?

thanks in advance.

A month later I'm getting seriously worn out by this song. It has started to annoy me.

Also, I don't find anything particularly strong in their live vocal performance in Madrid. The only part of the song that is actually a singing line, the chorus, was over and over-layered to conceal their off-pitch high notes. Whatever everybody else had heard then, I had not.

marty

A month later I'm getting seriously worn out by this song. It has started to annoy me.

Also, I don't find anything particularly strong in their live vocal performance in Madrid. The only part of the song that is actually a singing line, the chorus, was over and over-layered to conceal their off-pitch high notes. Whatever everybody else had heard then, I had not.
Perhaps you could stop listening to it, that might help.

JenJen94

:(

Thank you so much! And London on Sunday? I'm too dumb to find live stream links ...

Not sure about London! I haven't heard anything about them having one though

Yeah, it is a shame, I really enjoyed watching Madrid the other week too....ah well I'm sure we won't have too long to wait before video uploads!

marty

Teya and Salena will also perform live at Austria for Life at Schloss Schönbrunn on 29th April. ORF1 will broadcast it. I dont think they will perform their entry though.

SpiritofKeiino

I find it very hard to guess where this will land in the final. It really needs good staging to pop out at the audience.
Going to take a stab and say around 11th in jury and 8th in public vote.

hungo

It really is difficult to predict the result for Austria this year. For sure it wont flop. Its a pity that the two girls cant really show how good they can sing. not sure how the jury will react. but actually this is the only song that has a message that is discussed widely. jury members might love it because of the message. televoters will love it anyway.

Ezio

Veteran
It has flop potential with the wrong staging. It needs to be nailed or the performance could be very confusing. Two nice girls just singing this song together would come across as very strange. The fans know the song and the video and therefore love it but the general audience won't be easily sold on the song without an impactful staging.

MopManMoss

Veteran
It has flop potential with the wrong staging. It needs to be nailed or the performance could be very confusing. Two nice girls just singing this song together would come across as very strange. The fans know the song and the video and therefore love it but the general audience won't be easily sold on the song without an impactful staging.
I think even with mediocre staging it wont have trouble qualifiying but it could absolutely get lost in the final if the staging is wrong unfortunately

marty

I think we still are traumatized by last years staging. It wont be that bad. But this song needs some fun ideas and cool dancers on the stage if it should bring Austria into the top 10. lets wait and see.

Ezio

Veteran
Maybe they should test some ideas with focus groups

Lindon

I think we still are traumatized by last years staging. It wont be that bad. But this song needs some fun ideas and cool dancers on the stage if it should bring Austria into the top 10. lets wait and see.
I can't speak for others, but that's really my problem. I am also traumatized by last year's Israel Calling. I actually have to force myself to watch clips of new live performances from the pre-parties. I kind of lost the fun of it a bit.

Top Bottom