Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Realest

You have been saying this from day one in fact I remember you claiming the other week that they were going to lose momentum performing at a pre party they weren’t even at, stop being so bitter all the time it’s not a good look

Why am I bitter all the Time because I predicted Austria to flop twice? Btw I wouldnt have written the same Comment 2 Weeks ago if I knew they wouldnt have taken part. If you want to see who is really bitter all the Time then go to the Sweden-Thread and write the same Comment to him.

My Comment from the "Who do you want to qualify from Semi2"-Thread.

:pl::au::sl::ge::ee::lt::at::cy::dk::gr: // :am::is::be::al::sm::ro:

Only care about my Top4 here tbh

Im definitely just a bitter Hater..

MopManMoss

Veteran
Why am I bitter all the Time because I predicted Austria to flop twice? Btw I wouldnt have written the same Comment 2 Weeks ago if I knew they wouldnt have taken part. If you want to see who is really bitter all the Time then go to the Sweden-Thread and write the same Comment to him.

My Comment from the "Who do you want to qualify from Semi2"-Thread.

Im definitely just a bitter Hater..
I wouldn’t stop going on about how bad Halo was live last year and got heat for it but that was based on the facts, you keep talking about a loss of momentum that has no basing in reality as we already knew these women could actually sing

Ezio

Veteran
I wouldn’t stop going on about how bad Halo was live last year and got heat for it but that was based on the facts, you keep talking about a loss of momentum that has no basing in reality as we already knew these women could actually sing
My heat comes from a place of love, light and comfort since 1997. Love shine a light.

Ezio

Veteran

Lindon

A former British colony
Liberated with the help of the French, which led to the beheading of Marie Antonette, because of the resulting state deficit.

AndroZeus

Liberated with the help of the French, which led to the beheading of Marie Antonette, because of the resulting state deficit.
There's a ghost in my body and she is a former queen / her name is Marie Antoinette and I think she's really mean

Top Bottom