Contact us

Austria AUSTRIA 2023 - Teya & Salena - Who the Hell is Edgar?

How do you rate this entry?

99 45.2%

25 11.4%

22 10.0%

12 5.5%

15 6.8%

12 5.5%

4 1.8%

5 2.3%

6 2.7%

6 2.7%

13 5.9%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SpiritofKeiino

Even with a bad performance this will qualify because semi 2 is really weak. dont forget halo was 11th with the televote last year. and I bet the staging will not be that bad, the girls prooved they can sing.
I loved Halo and I still listen to it. The performance sadly had shocking vocals so it probably deserved to NQ.

I can't see Teya and Selena not qualifying, even if the staging is crap.

Lindon

I loved Halo and I still listen to it. The performance sadly had shocking vocals so it probably deserved to NQ.

I can't see Teya and Selena not qualifying, even if the staging is crap.
I don't remember if I posted it here or elsewhere, but among the top 10 most streamed ESC songs of 2022 in the first 3 months of this year, Halo is at 9th and the only song that didn't make it to the Grand Final.

Lindon

Lindon

Ezio

Veteran
This season feels so special, fans are going nuts, last time I saw that was in 2016. I didn't expect at all that Austria could recover from the fan flop of the century.

I enjoy the ranking games this year a lot

Lindon

This season feels so special, fans are going nuts, last time I saw that was in 2016. I didn't expect at all that Austria could recover from the fan flop of the century.

I enjoy the ranking games this year a lot

I was thinking the same thing. I uploaded it because it reminded me of the fans' reaction to Zoë.

Realest

I have a Feeling :at: will lose Momentum tonight during the ESC-Party.

Ezio

Veteran
Thanks God, we can rely on our German friends and their professional skepticism, I wish every country was blessed with a neighbour like them

CPV4931

Thanks God, we can rely on our German friends and their professional skepticism, I wish every country was blessed with a neighbour like them
German here who has Austria as #2 this year (as I had last year) and will carry the Austrian flag to Liverpool to support Teya & Salena in the arena.... so ofc everyone from Germany hates the Austrian entry by passion and wishes them zero points - Not

Ezio

Veteran
In my perception, Germans are always overly skeptic of us. I can see that on esc kompakt comment section. I am also still mad that German jury put us down in 2014 like the rest of Eastern Europe. I don’t know what NDR was thinking to put Sido into their jury after he is on record scolding Conchita publicly in a casting show. I know it‘s the Habsburg‘s fault that Austria and Germany never united when there was a chance, since they didn’t wanna let go of their Eastern realms, and that Hitler was born in Austria and was banned from art school. But they are all dead now.

marty

In my perception, Germans are always overly skeptic of us. I can see that on esc kompakt comment section. I am also still mad that German jury put us down in 2014 like the rest of Eastern Europe. I don’t know what NDR was thinking to put Sido into their jury after he is on record scolding Conchita publicly in a casting show. I know it‘s the Habsburg‘s fault that Austria and Germany never united when there was a chance, since they didn’t wanna let go of their Eastern realms, and that Hitler was born in Austria and was banned from art school. But they are all dead now.
xscared

• Like It
Reactions: aef

Ezio

Veteran
I Hope the DACH pre-show and afterparty will build some bridges

Ezio

Veteran
Top Bottom