Contact us

WV 186 💚 Avellino, ITALIA 💚 FINAL (results from post #37)

BernadetteCydonia

A lot of regions are voting by the end and ::gota is one of them

ujhNxiJ.png

Another COMPLETE side-eye to the top 3 (& the 4th place). Meanwhile, France is racing back up top, and so do Svealand and Australia right now, meanwhile :us: have fallen a lot since </3 and another 2 points in a row, so thanks for that!

Only 5 voters remain. They better make it count.​

Fierro

Top-3 looks great atm. Sorry for countries that got blanked by us, I enjoyed most of the songs this final, so it was difficult to rank them properly

Gabor77

To me the only interesting song out of this Top 5 is :il:, so get it Israel xcheer

BernadetteCydonia

The maize from the 26th largest U.S. state is speaking ::berl

iRsCFA4.png

And they put Egypt - a fellow black-white-red flag piece of land - back on the lead!

And here ALL of the top 3 get points. Additionally, :fr::us: are together again for once more, we realize that every country having at least 40+ points in this final is neat, the top half is still only consisting of songs with triple digit scores, and Berlin's player is now moving on to play for South Africa...​

Amir

Veteran
Result is very unexpected so far but I’m sure I’ll have my last second flop as always.
(I know it’s not a flop with a score like that, you know what I mean xshifty)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Yaaaay thank you Brian for 6 points xlove

I really hope I can hold onto top 10.. although this downward slide I could feel coming seeing as the results are being revealed in voting order.

tumblr_n1qojbAdD81rosb88o3_250.gif

BernadetteCydonia

G'day sexual partners of birds or other animals :au:

VBnydPE.png

And we're back to having the top 3 be ignored. We get it. It's for excitement's sake, as there might be a slight chance some of the countries here could have the last three 12s all to themselves and leap over the current leader and take the win by surprise...

Meanwhile the chances of the host country not coming last are getting slim, and the three digit scores still REFUSE to spill over to right-hand-side...​

John1

omg to be honest, i expect to fall back to the depths of the scoreboard anytime soon, but i'm very happy with these results so far x

milking the pot f is a full-time job and i'm fully taking this on. xqueenbitch

BernadetteCydonia

Let's go to France, for real this time. :fr:

Y6nxznr.png

First of all, happy birthday in advance Zeus - hope you're happy with your current top 10 placement!

Secondly, France gets on with the idea of 12ing the other competition 3 times in a row to make them surprise win - in this case Australia who were the first leaders of tonight - however, since Egypt now has 3 points, there's only 3 countries that can win now, so the attempts are futile. But the top 2 is still hell of a close drama, so it's still interesting...​

John1

when am i voting omg x

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Arriving at such a moment. this top 3 is some quality stuff. xheat

BernadetteCydonia

The penultimate voter time - ::toho, you have 10 seconds to explain your votes.
or don't, it's a reference to your earlier post, don't take it at face value

ZveC1ix.png

Türkiye is totally out of contention, however the top 2 is so close that we still have another victory option. Only 2 points set apart :eg: and :il:, so who are you rooting for, guys??? xcheer

And 45 voters in, and every song has been voted by at least 10 countries/regions, which is double digits - hurray!​

Top Bottom