Contact us

WV 186 💚 Avellino, ITALIA 💚 FINAL (results from post #37)

BernadetteCydonia

Still speaking of ESC - now here's the country that Latvia was accused of qualifying over, but Latvia had a lot more points and this next one had a shocking lack of to even be directly under Norway as 10th/11th - enter :be:

U4u26la.png

Belgium likes going to France xheart but they're also almost putting us back to last place with that 8 to Norway </3​

John1

:lv: omggg thanks

BernadetteCydonia

Ciao Veneto - we finally managed to include all the colors of your state flag into the scoreboard, but it does look a bit too much indeed </3 Come state?

KuJUQkq.png

Veneto BETRAYS their mother land by putting them back into last of the scoreboard... oh well.

Wacky hijinks on the top ensue as the results become tighter than a duck's ass at that top 3, meanwhile Australia is rising back up after being the first leader and a period of long neglect since.​

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Legend. I knew Conny would up for this luxurious payed for trip I was offering
relieved-face-emoji-2048x2048-qo1fkk7u.png

Thank you very much dear for that gorgeous 12 xheart
1080264147201183844.webp

BernadetteCydonia

Rolling 2 dices and they're showing me the numbers 3 and 6 - oh, that means we're at voter 36, hello :gr::

B3ogfaR.png

"And I, Iiiiiiii, I'm gonna fight for this winner of mine", things Nicholas123 doesn't think of but I thought of for him based on how his 12 to Israel puts them back on the top spot! Meanwhile, Finland launches into the top 5 for good xcheer

Only 10 voters left as of now...​

BernadetteCydonia

What good would Greece be without their voting buddy and a life-long friend country - :cy:

IfYFwY9.png

It's only 10 points for Greece... but 12 points to Brittany, who also spent most of the results show doing rather middling, but here they are on the left hand side. Meanwhile, more and more countries pick up triple digits.​

BernadetteCydonia

We're rushing to get to :ru: next:

oBW17NA.png

Don't you just love it when other countries vote for a lot of songs on the right hand side? Showing them the love they deserve? It's not like their fate will not change within the next 8 voters, but some of them are very incapable of winning right now, so any last point they can get, they should cling on to dearly. Just like us with the 2 points, so thanks for that!​

BernadetteCydonia

Another place with too many colours on the flag icon that we put on the border of the scoreboard - :svea:

5462q6z.png

Svealand contributes to Brittany's redemption arc and now the country's in top 6, meanwhile Finland is on top 4. If these results stay the way it is, they still end up having the rights to at least *somewhat* please Anna...

(It's 21:37 in my timezone - quick Polish members, make a wish an hour early!)

John1

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BernadetteCydonia

Voter 40 - tataratataratataratataravoa won't get out of my head ::gali

xcCOoTk.png

They heartily ignore the top 3 but not the bottom 5 - thanks a lot for the 2 points, but since everyone else directly above us that we'd be able to beat later also got points, maybe it's time to feel resigned to inevitably finish last as hosts...​

John1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom