Contact us

WV 186 💚 Avellino, ITALIA 💚 FINAL (results from post #37)

BernadetteCydonia

Oh and speaking of Egypt, guess which votes we're seeing next... :eg:

aecRxtb.png

As I spoke during Israel's scoreboard, the cost of voting as the current leader comes with accidentally voting for the songs close to you up top, this time at the expense of Canada, returning to the lead every so often as the third time now. There's a tie for the second place now instead...

And their vote looks like the most currently popular, as the current bottom 10 gets nothing from Egypt.​

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
7 votes in with no other than the country you all are staying in just for a little while longer for these results - it's :it:! It's us! It's meeeeeeeeeeeee

uzLEi7v.png

What a great final this was. It did need a few more songs to make it greater, but that's on those who didn't vote them enough. Thank you all xheart

and with these votes, we now have a 3rd new leader - les États-Unis! Finally we have France and "Let's Go to France" next to one another, isn't that lovely. xheart

Sorry I'm late. And wow, I'm catching up but let's go back in time and end the show here. Bernadette, you legend! xheart Thank yoooou
951191036959535104.webp
And thank you to everyone for the points so far *continues to try and catch up*

BernadetteCydonia

Put your diamonds on :tr: now...

OgzBsLg.png

In last 3 scoreboards Sweden claimed 12 points twice, and is now attempting to leapfrog the scoreboard - can they end up on the left hand side by the next half of the voters?

Meanwhile, the host country gets 3, so that means every country has a double digit score yey!!!! xheya

(and now it's time for an 11 minute break for the host to finish eating her pasta and catch up with everything else xx)

BernadetteCydonia

We've gone through half of the countries of tonight's vote - so much has happened already that you may want to stop the count. But not so fast. We have another half to go through.

Starting with the last "proper" Nordic country :fi:...

KiGes9A.png

BACKGROUND CHANGE AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also Finland is not vibing with the current top 3, who can blame them? (no shade)

BernadetteCydonia

Where's my girl :en:? There she iiiiisssssss

yL4GvlY.png

Egypt is the first country to crack the 100 points barrier - I told you the three digit points on the scoreboard is a useful thing!

and thank you sm for that half a dozen of points Archiveland xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Finally caught up! Thank you for all the points so far xlove I'm shocked. Half way through and 80 points is more or less what I thought I'd finish with, coming about 15th to 20th. I'm so pumped seeing all these fabulous points.

BernadetteCydonia

Anyone remember when ::mazo did well at the very beginning? No? Just me?

Z7sx0h5.png

Finland gets another 12 points, meanwhile so many countries have already voted Greece and they're still rather low in top 10, and Australia again goes in and out of the hand-sides of the scoreboard.​

John1

MAZOVIA OMGGG xheart

BernadetteCydonia

We're already at voter 27 - probably at the very time the Americans get themselves a nice cup of Espresso... at the afternoon.

(Yes it's a :neus: pun I'm so bad at them)

K5blijk.png

Speaking of Australia, guess who's just leapfrogging the scoreboard again...​

John1

Please push ::brit a bit more so as to make it to the left side. xpray

Top Bottom