Contact us

WV 186 💚 Avellino, ITALIA 💚 FINAL (results from post #37)

BernadetteCydonia

Guten Abend :de:! (I know you've just recently tuned in marc...)

D5jQXkf.png

Thanks to that 3 points, all of the countries are now with at least 20 points in this final!

Meanwhile, United States is in the top 2, and the Eurodance lovers are trying to get the Netherlands out of the bottom...​

BernadetteCydonia

Last edition we ventured through the stars and across galaxies, so much so that :ro: sent a song called "Interstelar" one edition late - maybe they'd've had better luck with that song in Japan?

eFrmxuP.png

SULTANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loveeeee xheart xheart xheart we didn't expect to get top 3 points from anyone, let alone be higher than 25th in the scoreboard tonight, so thanks for that!

Meanwhile, the top 2 are now 24 points apart, so maybe United States will gain enough voters if the next two are going to 12 them right away...​

hjarnskakning

thanks everyone voting for egypt! i’m currently at a festival so i’m following silently, but i’m there being really hyped about that top spot! •^_ ^•

BernadetteCydonia

They said that their strategy of "sending a song they just remembered about" brought them a win last time... not this time, as :al: sits in the NQers bench, but there's always next time. Keep on trying, luvs xheart

L9gvis2.png

Loreen CAN into the left hand side. And Türkiye CAN back into the top 4, as they're climbing back up again!​

BernadetteCydonia

Let's go to United States and drown our sorrows in dates, I guess :us:

3l3Mq0O.png

One song shot up in my votes from just 3 semi points to 8 in this final, I think simply because of how much it stood out in this lineup. I was being starved of those particular nourishments and needed them
1080227120548163624.webp

And the Live Listening folks mocked Kai for saying that this song stood out, heh. Now it's in top 3 (the entire top 3 already has 3 digit scores) and happily beating Kai, and so does their 12 points. Don't you just love it when your top 2 ties for points, because I do!

Also the country you like immortalizing in Olive Garden thanks you for the 6.​

BernadetteCydonia

Voter 32 and it's the country I used to stan, to the point of playing for them, and having had plans for them until Gabor77 took over and hasn't let go of it ever since - also they have a similar color palette flagwise - :hu:!

muhWlk1.png

Remember when I said Mazovia did well at the beginning? Hungary tries rescuing them, and there's still enough countries for them to have a left-hand-side finish. Meanwhile, :us::fr: are still together, just like it's meant to be xheart

BernadetteCydonia

So glad this country pulled off an unexpected qualification in this year's ESC. :lv: votes next!

OYQAqCC.png

Latvia hard ignores the current top 5 as the highest placing song they gave points to is their 12 and it doesn't even crack the top 5 yet </3 also they separate :us::fr:.​

Top Bottom