Contact us

WV 186 💚 Avellino, ITALIA 💚 FINAL (results from post #37)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: voted last night. I do like my top 10. Holy variety balls though, Batman. Where is it?

One song shot up in my votes from just 3 semi points to 8 in this final, I think simply because of how much it stood out in this lineup. I was being starved of those particular nourishments and needed them
1080227120548163624.webp

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer What a fantastic final. I had way too many songs I wanted to give 12 points to. Ranking my Top 3 was especially difficult and love all three songs SO much. xlove I also sadly had to give low points to songs I enjoyed and leave a few songs without points.

BernadetteCydonia

results will come a day earlier than the schedule pointed out because I haven't thought that part through + it'd just be easier if I get over this faster

see ya in lots of hours everyone!

John1

giphy.gif

(that's a joke obv xheart)

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

WELCOME TO THE FINAL RESULTS NIGHT!

8rpMAZ7.png

It's about time to find out right here in Avellino, who will be the jolly successor of our precious Giolì & Assia in terms of winning Worldvision. This contest has had 185 winners in total, how about we crown the 186th one - tonight!

Meet the scoreboard:

P34GBvp.png

(yes it has three digit points as we planned that far ahead)

You were familiar with the text and the borders displaying the colours of the current country they're affiliated with, they will be doing the same for the scoreboards, and a couple of flags of the playing states will include some very minor additional colors in their design that wasn't present in earlier designs. Just because.

Alright, are you all ready? I said: ARE! YOU! ALL! READY!? xcheer

BernadetteCydonia

The voting order is the same as the order I received the votes in, just so it's easier to do scoreboards to xx

Let's start the results with ::queb - bon voyage to more of Central Canada than the state you represented, Arion!

rlNObg9.png

First voter of the night normally lets us have first leader of the night - and it's Australia! Cheers.​

Top Bottom