Re: USA | WV 59 - NATIONAL FINAL: Blackmore's Night

After 6 votings one can already see three songs running away:

1. 30 P.
2. 29
3. 29
4. 20
5. 19
6. 17

One song is dividing the minds: It got 8 points thrice but also only 1 point twice :D

ShoeFlo

Hey female girls and male girls, I can finally announce a deadline for my first Muricavision Song Contest, namely 29th January 23:59 xcheer

It's a good time to remind you cause I didn't get a voting for some days. I will mention some people:
[MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] (no problem if you ain't got time) [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION] (not sure if you like) [MENTION=14612]Aditya[/MENTION] (not sure either) [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION]
& the whole Freedom Room army (those who didnt vote so far) is also welcome to listen to the songs and also to vote. However, I think I don't have to explain that you better refrain voting if you don't like ANY of these songs. :)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

I promise I'll vote! And I won't miss it. Thanks for the reminder and for being interested in my feedback. I don't have anything to rank right now, anymore, so I'll do it very very soon, Flo!

ShoeFlo

Thank you for your votings dear kopachka and Luis
hello.gif

I really appreciate it

After 11,5 votings the result looks like this:

1. 59
2. 56
3. 51
4. 43
5. 29
6. 26

The number one got already five :8: but the second placed song is not far away and one voting can change the situation. I think also my wonderful 3rd place has a chance but it urgently need good votings. The 4th place had a very good streak in between, getting 8 points twice in a row and it looked like it can also fight for the win but meanwhile it dropped behind again and will end up forever alone on 4th place.
5th and 6th place are apparently not very loved. There was one voter who loved these both songs and gave 4 and 6 points but the other voters mostly gave low points to these poor songs :(

revallsay

[MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] haven't I voted in this? I think I have, I may forgor to send them to you, though.

ShoeFlo

You did vote, I just forgot to add the T&T flag to the NF post. But your voting was counted so everything is fine :D

ShoeFlo

If not suddenly an army of fanatic Blackmore's Night fans spam my inbox I think the case is closed and we have a winner. Until yesterday it looked like a thrilling fight for the win when 1st place and 2nd place were only seperated by three points. Then Jamie entered the stage and destroyed everything. Lavie's voting even affirmed the dominance of my first place so there is no excitement anymore :D
You can see it in this ranking:
1. 75
2. 61
3. 59
4. 53
5. 32
6. 32

14 points difference.. even if I get two votings in which the second place get the 8 and the first place 1 point it won't be enough xcrazy Nevertheless I will wait... maybe suddenly there are some other people who feel motivated to give their voting and maybe we will see the biggest plot twist of WV NF history. Who knows.
Once again I remind [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] ... he is the only one I have still in my mind... but everybody's voting is welcome :)

ShoeFlo

Dear [MENTION=12153]King Valentino[/MENTION] , it's great that you are interested in my National Final and I'm grateful to have received your voting that coincidentally is pretty similar to the voting of RainyWoods. However, even though I would love to accept and count it in my ranking the official WV rules doesn't allow me to do so:
13. Only votes from WorldVision members may be accepted for NFs.
I have seen you in the WV subforum already in other occasions so maybe now it's the time to join us and become WV member (As I heard, your home country San Marino is still available) cause then your voting would be valid. Don't fear the rules and don't be shy, WV is a nice experience.

Best Regards,
white hoes

ShoeFlo

One hour before the actual deadline I already closed the voting lines and sent the winner song. Please don't vote anymore! Once again thanks to all 14 voters, I think thats a very nice number of people and I am very satisfied and happy about the feedback I received.

I expected a close result but at the end there was one clear favorite in this selection. The winner song got an advantage of 14 points to the second placed song. The winner got :8: seven times, so every second voter favorized it. We can definitely say that this is a worthy winner!

From time to time I will reveal one song who didn't make it to raise the tension

1. 75 p.
2. 61
3. 59
4. 53
5. 32
6. Darker Shade of Black 32 points

My exotic instrumental song might have stood out but apparently not in a positive way :(

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Damn, my second favourite out already. :(

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Yes! One of the two songs that fell on the wrong side of the "I like this" line falls!

Krishoes

6. Darker Shade of Black 32 points

Are you telling me that my personal last place coincides with the last place of your national final? This is exciting!

tumblr_msjr0z1PmG1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

Dear [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION], I apologise for my chums' lack of appreciation of that wonderful piece of music. I cannot believe how inferior their music tastes are seeing as they are unable to appreciate and enjoy such great songings. ;)

ShoeFlo

One additional information: There is one user whose personal ranking is the same as the final ranking xheat Who is the lucky one? We will know soon

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

One additional information: There is one user whose personal ranking is the same as the final ranking xheat Who is the lucky one? We will know soon

Well it ain't me for sure! :p

kopachka

Oh no, that means my number one ain't the winner :(

ShoeFlo

Here we go with another revelation:

1. 75 p.
2. 61
3. 59
4. 53
5. Spirit of the Sea 32 points
6. Darker Shade of Black 32

The enchanting ballad Spirit of the Sea from their first album wasn't well rell received and failed with the same number of points as Darker Sgade of Black

Grinch

That would be me.

tumblr_niy0fvla851sp46rho1_400.gif

Top Bottom