RainyWoods

Croak-kay
giphy.gif

deen1_537640491.jpg

Last edited:

Staewi

Re: United States | WV 56 - Britney Spears NF

Time for some current standings!

A very broad field with a song leading I haven't expected to so before the voting. :lol: However I will keep the NF going on until the deadline is there, maybe there will be some change?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Time for some current standings!

A very broad field with a song leading I haven't expected to so before the voting. :lol: However I will keep the NF going on until the deadline is there, maybe there will be some change?

Is it "Crazy?" xheat

Staewi

Is it "Crazy?" xheat
Yeah, it is. :D
Actually I often forget to post my entry in the Greenroom thread, but for now I'll do it to celebrate my fortunate final qualification. xcheer Which I totally haven't expected, I thought Crazy was one of the more chanceless songs in the national final. Thanks God(ney) I did not interfere in the NF process!
Maybe it's also kind of a birthday present, since Britney turned 34 a few days ago. xlove

WV 56
Britney Spears - (You Drive Me) Crazy

The scores of the NF were:

63,5 - (You Drive Me) Crazy
56,0 - My Prerogative
55,0 - Hold It Against Me
50,0 - If U Seek Amy
46,5 - I'm a Slave 4 U
36,5 - 3

I'm still surprised how bad 3 and I'm a Slave 4 U have been doing, especially 3 who catched a high number in the last voting, before only creeping around. This means I will probably not include them in further national finals... By the way, a NF for WV 57 is on the way, I just have to determine how it will be filled. Currently I seek for five songs by different artists and different genres. xcheer

Staewi

Re: United States | WV 56 - You Drive Me Crazy, WV!

w1aatj.png

The participating artists have been leaked. xcheer More or less. :lol:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

The Killers xheart

ShoeFlo

I hoped to read "The Killers - H..." instead of "The Killers - S..." but anyway this is a great band :eek:
No comment about the other participants :lol:

I'm excited like a Flitzebogen

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

The Killers - M or another The Killers - M or The Killers - W would be amazing xheat

AdelAdel

My opinions:

J. Lopez - if it's a 90s song of hers, then fine, otherwise no
Killers - xlove
Demi Lovato - SOOC
Pretty Re... - um... what? I haven't heard about anything like that xthink
Christina - ... Aguilera? That's the only Christina that comes to my mind... a 50/50 split on this one, some of her songs are good, but some other ones are terrible :lol:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

My opinions:

J. Lopez - if it's a 90s song of hers, then fine, otherwise no
Killers - xlove
Demi Lovato - SOOC
Pretty Re... - um... what? I haven't heard about anything like that xthink
Christina - ... Aguilera? That's the only Christina that comes to my mind... a 50/50 split on this one, some of her songs are good, but some other ones are terrible :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's the Pretty Reckless. I know they exist, but I don't know the first thing about them. As far as I'm concerned they could be an early 80s bubblegum girl band or little green jazz Martians.

JamieBrown

I'm pretty sure it's the Pretty Reckless. I know they exist, but I don't know the first thing about them. As far as I'm concerned they could be an early 80s bubblegum girl band or little green jazz Martians.

Wikipedia say alternative rock, that's what I would've describe them anyhow. Don't know any song, though.

The Killers are the big favourite, even if it's no possible :12: they compete with.

esc87fan

The Pretty Reckless have been sent to WV before, WV18 for New York with the song "My Medicine". Christina Aguilera's hit or miss with me, I've never been a Demi Lovato fan, and JLo's getting kind of tired lately - there's only 2 of her songs that I can stand and they're both from the 90s

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

As I said, I only know the name of the Pretty Reckless, so I'll wait for the NF. Nothing but good things to say about The Killers (except "their videos are bloated messes," but my right to say that without sounding like a hypocrite went out the window after my selection of/public declaration of love for Lady Gaga), Demi's "Skyscraper" was one of my favorite pop songs of 2012, and "La La Land" gives me the nostalgia feels, Christina is very hit-or-miss for me, but in general I prefer her older stuff, and JLo doesn't have much I really dislike per se but only one song ("Waiting for Tonight") that'd trouble my top 10 in a 2-semi format.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Jennifer Lopez - Very much song dependent. "Hold It Don't Drop It" is my favourite JLo song. Also really like "Ain't It Funny", "Play", "Get Right".
Killers - Not my kind of rock music. Not that i'm familiar with more of their recent stuff but something like "Somebody Told Me" I could probably get on board with a little.
Demi Lovato - Nein.. i'm afraid.
Pretty Reckless - I don't think they are for me at all.
Christina.. Aguilera? - Stripped era Christina is just xheat She's one of two pop artists I was actually thinking of possibly sending myself in the future if I felt like being ultra scorewhore-ish because I love her earlier stuff:lol: Some of the stuff from Back To Basics is good. After that album it's a major no, no for me.

DaFlo

Banned

guys pls thats clearly Christina Milian xqueenbitch

revallsay

Woah, that would be even better. Christina Milian feat. Young Jeezy with their hip hit "Say I"xheat *throws points*

Or 'Tell Me What You See When You Look At Me' xheat They still play this song in radios in Polen.

Staewi

oh yes! I have got an idea: Christina Milan Hot NF xheat
Maybe I should throw away all plans and do that? :lol:
Actually it's a Christina Milian song, but none of those you have mentioned. :p

Staewi

After a lot of speculation and excitement, the day has finally come!
The USA NF for WorldVision 57
:us: :us: :us: :us: :us:
Without further words, here are the songs!

#1: Jennifer Lopez - First Love

#2: The Killers - Somebody Told Me

#3: Demi Lovato - Confident

#4: The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die

#5: Christina Milian - Dip It Low

All songs are former - and futurious? - internal candidates, but since I couldn't decide I put together this national final. For my standards it's kind of mixed, going from rock to pop and R&B entries! Hope you enjoy it and even if not, please vote! :lol: xcheer

Please rate each song with a number from 0 (horrible) to 10 (even better than Britney)! xcheer
:us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

Top Bottom