Contact us

Russia RUSSIA 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

dany rose

After Russian radio stations banned Russian singers who spoke out against Putin's Nazi policy, I can no longer stand to hear the songs of pro-Putin singers, I feel a deep disgust

jeriswani

Sergey has 2 children. My advise to him would be to keep his mouth shut. It’s too risky at this moment in time just go and look after the kids. As for that **** Polina she had the nerve to sing about “ peace and healing” yet is there with the big z on her chest. Why wasn’t she brave enough to wear that in Vienna.

I’m not surprised yall fell for her lil white blonde girl tears.

A-lister

Veteran
Sergey has 2 children. My advise to him would be to keep his mouth shut. It’s too risky at this moment in time just go and look after the kids. As for that **** Polina she had the nerve to sing about “ peace and healing” yet is there with the big z on her chest. Why wasn’t she brave enough to wear that in Vienna.

I’m not surprised yall fell for her lil white blonde girl tears.

I think he should just leave this rotten place (he might already have) and speak up from abroad.

jatojo

I still think Polina Gagarina's performance was one of the most charismatic Eurovision performances ever. But you can still be a bitch even if you're good on a stage.

A-lister

Veteran
Didn't he get catched by the police ?

I have no idea, I just know he closed his social media and apparently got threatened that his kids would be taken away. I think he probably went abroad. Many Russian anti-fascist celebrities relocated to Israel it seems.

Looren

Veteran
I have no idea, I just know he closed his social media and apparently got threatened that his kids would be taken away. I think he probably went abroad. Many Russian anti-fascist celebrities relocated to Israel it seems.

Oh okay, 'cause I remember someone saying here on forum that he was catched by police a while ago, I hope that he's safe and that his kids are too

Sammy

Veteran
I never found her that good - very artificial the whole thing. Even the crying seemed very rehearsed to me… I had her in my upper half but that‘s it. There were a lot of far better songs that year that would have deserved to be above her in the panel.

Chorizo

:poop:

Mainshow

Veteran
What is it about if I may ask...I have seen it before...what if it's just a performance/concert and he didn't know/have any influence on the marketing? Maybe the "Z" is "just" part of the website's logo?

Are you sure this is real?
Maybe it's "fan made" or fake?

Lazarev was one of the first and very few Russian artists who spoke out/against the war immediately after Russia invaded Ukraine.

Maybe get felt pressured since he's a homosexual father?

Anyway, that's not an excuse for supporting fascist mass murderers.

I still hope it's not true :(

Top Bottom