3 1.7%

10 5.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Hayato

Damdiggida is rather a guilty pleasure, and I think it's my favourite from the bunch (of other guilty pleasures) so far. Though, I'm biased because I love Keiino :love:;) Really hope they win again but I won't get my hopes up too much just in case. :D

SAYAY

I absolutely adore the verses of Berger's song and tb production is divine but the chorus? That's quite a let down and it feels a bit anticlimactic. It would still be a solid ESC entry but hopefully, there will be more.competitive.entries in the NF
I agree that Oblivion isn't as strong as I feed you my love, which was more "ear catching" (if that is a word? Haha), but I think out of those leaked, this is on 2nd place on my current top 3 with Gåte 1st and either Farida or Raylee as 3rd place. But I dont want to get my hopes up with Gåte or anyone else for that matter until I actually see them at todays launch, since it seems the entire norwegian music industry has decided that today is the day for new releases :LOL: But I can't even being to put into words how badly I hope that they are in with a shorter version of Ulveham.

The three 90s dance-ish songs (that we possibly know of) is in my bottom for now haha.

Kitakaze

I agree that Oblivion isn't as strong as I feed you my love, which was more "ear catching" (if that is a word? Haha), but I think out of those leaked, this is on 2nd place on my current top 3 with Gåte 1st and either Farida or Raylee as 3rd place. But I dont want to get my hopes up with Gåte or anyone else for that matter until I actually see them at todays launch, since it seems the entire norwegian music industry has decided that today is the day for new releases :LOL: But I can't even being to put into words how badly I hope that they are in with a shorter version of Ulveham.

The three 90s dance-ish songs (that we possibly know of) is in my bottom for now haha.

Gåte have a 3:01 version out on both Apple Music & Spotify as well as the 5:47 full version so it’s pretty much all but confirmed they’re in IMO.

SAYAY

Gåte have a 3:01 version out on both Apple Music & Spotify as well as the 5:47 full version so it’s pretty much all but confirmed they’re in IMO.
Where on Spotify can I find the 3:01 version? I looked for it yesterday, but I could not find it so maybe that's a final proof I actually need glasses :ROFLMAO:

Edit; Nvm I found it! I of course could not find it yesterday because it released today. Not proof that I need glasses, but proof that I am actually an idiot :ROFLMAO:

SAYAY

Semi final 1
  1. Margaret Berger
  2. Myra
  3. Ingrid Jasmin
  4. Gothminister
  5. Fredrik Halland
  6. Mathilde SPZ, Chris Archer & Slamdunk

SAYAY

Semi final 2
  1. Gåte (YAAAAAAAS!!!)
  2. Erika Norwich & Super Bob
  3. Mileo
  4. Eli Kristin Hansveen
  5. Anne & Dag Erik
  6. Farida

BorisBubbles

Veteran
DYING SO HARD AT THIS AI SONG

ROB WHY AM I SO UGLY?
YOU ARE NOT UGLY. YOU ARE SMART AND TALENTED AND HAVE ABILITIES THAT MAKE THE WORLD BETTER

what a condescending way of saying "ya, u fugly ho" xheart

edit: the addition of an insecure, needy woman made this spiel so camp and queer-coded lmfao. There's defo a universe out there where it goes viral, wins mgp and then wins the eurovision televote in the Grand Final. IS IT OURS though?

Last edited:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
also with all the fucking memeshit going around, the slow schulte ballad is winning it, right? twitter thinking it's filler xheart boy are they in for one surprise...

SAYAY

Semi final 3
  1. Keiino
  2. Miia
  3. Annprincess
  4. Thomas Jensen
  5. Mistra (Benedicte Adrian & Anders Odden)
  6. Vidar Villa

SAYAY

I wonder how heavy the terminator outfit to SuperBob (or was it Rob?) is to move around in. It looks very uncomfortable :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom