Contact us

NORTHEASTERN USA 🗽 WV190 🌃 Is it me, is it you?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member

T1UM378.png

see also
VOLUME I: PACIFIC BLUES

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: 🇺🇸 Northeastern United States — WV 71: Lady Gaga National Final (To Begin Soon)

Here I found a photo of your artist

41PJLNt1tEL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Krishoes

Re: 🇺🇸 Northeastern United States — WV 71: Lady Gaga National Final (To Begin Soon)

Ok, goodbye everyone in WV 71, I have a :12:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Pls
Alejandro
Judas
xheat xbow

and not
Applause or Born this way :?

Eulaliya

Poker Face or Paparazzi please!xpray

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Applause or Venusxheatxpray I'm far from being a super fan of Gaga but I adore those two as pop songs. I think they are fantasticxheart She's an artist for me that can go one way or the other. Some songs (particularly the ballads) I really don't care for, but whatever happens I hope you have a fab comeback Adityaxyes Looking forward to finding out what songs you've picked out for us to choose from.

Krishoes

Joanne please.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Could count on one hand the songs I wouldn't want. "Teeth," "So Happy I Could Die," "Aura," "A-YO," "John Wayne," but beyond that knock yourself out with whatever pretty much.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

One of her hot dance tracks like judas, paparazzi, poker face or Alejandro and you will be onto a winner with me. Less a fan of her more recent music and despise applause with every fibre of my being.

Aditya

So... it turns out that it's harder to narrow down Lady Gaga's discography to a reasonable size than I thought. :lol:

I'll have a national final open hopefully by Wednesday. :)

Aditya

Aditya

Aditya

Aditya

Aditya

Aditya

Aditya

Unfortunately, Lady Gaga hasn't made Joanne, my favorite song from her new album, available publicly on YouTube yet. :(
I've linked the image above to my Dropbox for the file.* :)

*: Can I do that?

Aditya

Aditya

Aditya

Re: 🇺🇸 Northeastern United States — WV 71: Lady Gaga National Final

I had a really hard time cutting down the number of songs to a manageable amount for a national final. Eight songs is the biggest national final I've ever had, but I think that since it's Lady Gaga you might know some of them already. :D

There's a lot of big songs in this national final; normally I wouldn't have this many but since I'm already scorewhoring by sending Lady Gaga in the first place, I might as well be an unrepentant scorewhore and take advantage of the situation. :lol:

Sorry for cutting Artpop completely out; Gypsy would've been my number one from that album but I just couldn't fit in the lineup. :(

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: 🇺🇸 Northeastern United States — WV 71: Lady Gaga National Final

Well just a few of my favourites of hers there... :lond: will be voting soon! :D

Top Bottom