15 8.5%

22 12.4%

19 10.7%

33 18.6%

52 29.4%

• Total voters

ES2011

Oh how the mighty have fallen,

:is: has always has a guaranteed spot in my top 15, having a unique and distinct style and sound I could gravitate towards. Even entries I initially did not like lik 'Pollapönk' have grown on me over time. However, as much as I force myself to like this entry, I simply cannot do it. It is such a generic, insincere, soulless, forgettable piece of music I cannot find any redeeming qualities about it. This will not only be the first time Iceland is out of my top 15, I think it will be out of my top 30 at the end of the road. A true sad day indeed.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Our Choice >>> Hold Me Now

*scampers away*

Krishoes

I suppose it was really cold yesterday in Iceland, I mean, more than usual. The brain of viewers must have been completely frozen to choose this unbearable borefest. Montenegro sounds like a masterpiece now.

Fluke

There should be an Icelandc version!

tsegaye

I havn't followed Iceland's selection this year because of the low standard of the songs, but they probably chose one of the worst ones. Gosh I'm so disappointd with Iceland, I really want them to win but they are way in the dark with this one :( Definite NQ, and I guess we need those too in SF1.

ayzelto

I Don’t really understand why such bad scores. It’s not an amazing song but the most hated of the season?

Chorizo

This is so outdated and boring. In recent years, Iceland had much better songs. What went wrong this year? 2 points.

NemesisNick

This is as bland as my sick grandmother's porridge. Ari you can stay in the semi with Surie.
Surie, representing the UK, is automatically pre-qualified for the final, because the UK is a Big Five country. However the UK is voting in the first semi-final (which Iceland is participating in, and needs to finish in the top ten of to get into the final).

apasionata

Veteran
Just watched his reaction vid...
He's so freaking adorable. Boyfriend material.

henhu

This is shockingly bad... Did Iceland send it as ''Leto Svet'' as a protest for deservedly not qualifying for 3 years? :0:

ZoboCamel

I offered a qualification lay bet for this at unreasonably short odds (1.8) over at Betfair yesterday... and someone's accepted it. Meaning somebody out there thinks this has like a 60% or over chance at qualifying :confused:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I offered a qualification lay bet for this at unreasonably short odds (1.8) over at Betfair yesterday... and someone's accepted it. Meaning somebody out there thinks this has like a 60% or over chance at qualifying :confused:

Zobo is a LIAR; [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] doesn't gamble

Top Bottom