33 18.6%

52 29.4%

• Total voters

RevNet

THE GOOD:
-It's an inspirational song, I guess.

THE BAD:
-It's memorable for the wrong reasons.
-The screaming notes are not necessary. In fact, they make the song worse.
-Overall, this song is dang cheesy! Not the good kind that you put on a pizza, mind you.

THE VERDICT:
Oh, Iceland. So many good songs this year, and you choose this? I'm kind of disappointed, because there is a part of me that always wants Iceland to win it all. Not with this crapper, because I'm definitely sure that this won't qualify. 6 points

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
[FONT=&]THE GOOD:
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]-It's an inspirational song, I guess.[/FONT][FONT=&]

We can all pack up and go home; the best shade has been delivered.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'd like to meet the person that gave this song 12 in the poll and shake their hand. I hope one day that I myself can reach such levels that garner pure wonderment. What a legend you are, whoever you may be.

MyHeartIsYours

He has a really great voice! Nice song too, yes it is cheesy but who cares - it's Eurovision, and this song screams Eurovision. While it probably won't do great on the final scoreboard, this will be the song on the Saturday night when everyone goes yep, it's Eurovision once again :D 7 points to Iceland!

hawadharma

This is as bland as my sick grandmother's porridge. Ari you can stay in the semi with Surie.

Just noticed how stupid I sound.
Surie is going to the finals regardless.

In this case, Ari can stay in the semi with AWS.

Anthony Tesla

This sounds so Air Supply, so Peter Cetera... and... I'm VERY ashamed to admit it: I kinda like it.

It's SO CHEESY. It's undeniable. But the singer it's a pretty solid vocalist, and he really knows how to sell it: he looks so sincere about the song... I can't help but like it.

7 points, and G-d may have mercy of my soul.

Fierro

What is this, Iceland???? This is the most basic thing on this ESC.

5 pts and only because artist is pretty looking.

Btw why when I'm trying to recall this song :sl: 2017 plays in my head? :lol:

Sammy

Veteran
I thought he had a good voice until he reached the part with the high notes.... That war torturing. Poor guy. He's seems to be such a nice person.

marty

sweet guy with a beautiful voice as long as it doesnt get too high. but the song is outdated. 4 points.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
He has a really great voice! Nice song too, yes it is cheesy but who cares - it's Eurovision, and this song screams Eurovision. While it probably won't do great on the final scoreboard, this will be the song on the Saturday night when everyone goes yep, it's Eurovision once again :D 7 points to Iceland!

Um...you do understand it would have to qualify to be performing on a Saturday? The only way Ari is going to be in the arena on Saturday is if he buys a ticket.

Oh, and 0 points in the poll. Not often I do that.

ESCREGION

Ohhh it is really bad!!
Good luck next year Iceland...

Remembrance

Feels like it came straight out of the late-80's or early-90's Eurovision (which means it's allright)

3 points.

Scooby

Let's take our hands and sing together "love shine a light, we can change the world, we need a peace"...
2 points only cuz he is cute guy

MyHeartIsYours

Um...you do understand it would have to qualify to be performing on a Saturday? The only way Ari is going to be in the arena on Saturday is if he buys a ticket.

Oh, and 0 points in the poll. Not often I do that.
I'm pretty sure it will qualify. I think it's the type of song that will qualify and then come towards last in the final.

Top Bottom