15 8.5%

22 12.4%

19 10.7%

33 18.6%

52 29.4%

• Total voters

Mrm

Veteran
I don't think he's that biased... the draws of the past 2 years seemed fair overall

Believe me this one is too cute for Bjorkman to put it on no1.. ;)

Realest

Believe me this one is too cute for Bjorkman to put it on no1.. ;)

No1 has to be an uptempo song (maybe :cz: ?) But Number2 belongs to :is: probably.

Halldor

Iceland has usually gotten the short end of the stick from Björkman, being crammed inbetween Sweden and Azerbaijan in 2015, going on stage 4th in the final of 2014 and going on stage after Sweden in the semi, I wouldn't be surprised to see Björkman giving Iceland a bad spot lessening their qualifying chances (not like the song choice wasn't lessening them enough :/)

Mrm

Veteran
Well I don't like the song, but this poll is ridiculous, it doesn't deserve so many 0s..

Citelis

Yes i was thinking the same!
It's a really bad song but not that terrible! Come on now people.

Fluke

Any words on wether they're considering to change to Icelandic?

VikingTiger

The lyrics are horrible. The song is nothing special. But the guy can sing! I can easily listen to the whole song through. Tha'ts worth 3 points in my book.
To give a fat 0 I need everything to be a mess - including the vocals.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Well I don't like the song, but this poll is ridiculous, it doesn't deserve so many 0s..

Obviously many think it does.

dansige

This years Söngvakeppni Sjónvarpsins was extremely poor with no obvious hits, just flat, boring and outdated entries that would not stand a chance in the competition. Ari is cute, great smile and likeable but ohmy that song is so boring. Sorry Europe for disappointing you. Maybe the eurovision gods will show us mercy and pull us up into the finals or the song writers of Our choice will put some power into the song ... we hope. We came second in 1999, 2009 so i am sure we will keep the trend and have a great entry next year.

But looking at the bright side this year there are lots of good songs in the competition. It's challenging to find a winner :)

ParadiseES

This sounds dated and boring. I gave it 1 point just because the singer is great and so charismatic. But I'm afraid the juries and teenage girls might push this (undeservedly) to the final. Iceland didn't have anything really better anyway.

vavera4ka

I swear, every time it comes up in Spotify list and I listen to it as a background I'm expecting Robbie Williams' Angels chorus. lol

Iker

Veteran
This sounds dated and boring. I gave it 1 point just because the singer is great and so charismatic. But I'm afraid the juries and teenage girls might push this (undeservedly) to the final. Iceland didn't have anything really better anyway.

Golddigger was much more fun.

Top Bottom