12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

ESCREGION

Re: GREECE 2018 - Gianna Terzi - Oneiro Mou

No. Chorostalites would have won the NF final, imo. Their song sounds like something that it was made to make an impession on the greek NF and ESC...

One more time we agree....I am sure that if finally we had Nf chrostalites would have won...I havenot problem with their song but it would be my 2nd after yianna....But i dont really know how much it is for eurovision and how much europe would like smthing like this....

joancamo

For me is not a good song, it doesn't have a hook or something to remember it, it makes me fall sleep, so I gave it a 2

ESCREGION

Re: GREECE 2018

3. Yianna Terzi - My dream

Greece:
If you search inside me (literally "me seabed")
you'll bring my dream to life
and if you look into my heart
i'll take you in my arms
greeks:
how do you want me to tell you
that i would die for you
i would give my life for you
ending and beginning
you are everything
as much as i'm in pain
i wouldn't erase you from the map
i would give my life to you
ending and beginning
you are everything to me
Greece:
why you want to change me
and wash out my blue ?
if you talk to my mountains
my lonliness will hear you.[/SPOILER]

Wow!!Until now i thought that the song was just about a love story....But i couldn't imagine what is this song about.I just watched an inerview of Yanna and she said that the song is a dialogue between Greece and greeks about the crisis and thank God not the financial .actually in the verse Greece is talking to greeks about her beauties that greeks can't find and try to and then in the chorus greeks are talking to Greece, they tell her that they trully love Greece and they will do everything for her.I am sorry but i am really touched by thisxcry1 [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] thanks for the translation....

popavapeur

I like it more now and I think it's outstanding in its own way but in the meantime, I'm afraid people will not get hooked because it needs time to be efficient.

Denmark and Greece are kind of playing in the same area, but Denmark is very easy to listen and "dumb"* enough to be understood (?sp?grammar) by everybody, while I think my favorite would be Greece between these two, I can imagine people to not get the song like they didn't get Icebreaker in 2016.

*not in a wrong way

FilipFromSweden

My favorite so far. Captivating and mysterious. Beautiful and powerful. It will be hard for her to bring it all to the stage, but we’ll see!

ParadiseES

Too bad what happened to the NF, but I like the song. Authentic Greek fresh air and I think she can bring a decent result. 8 points.

Remembrance

Interesting entry. Modern and "ancient", very greek - quite haunting, but it doesn't hit it home with me - not completely.

6 points.

Scooby

The best song so far, at last for me it is

Rusch

Re: GREECE 2018 - Gianna Terzi - Óneiró Mou

Greece is only a shadow of it ESC past.

Alaska49

embarrassing bankruptcy landing us the best greek entry since 2013 by a large margin? i am down

Kairit

It's not a bad entry and I love that they're actually using Greek and Greek elements, but I'm having trouble connecting with this song. I love the last minute as that's when it actually gets exciting at least, the bridge and last chorus is fantastic, but the rest feels kind of empty and rather boring to me. Unless they bring really amazing staging (and I assume they're planning to), it might get lost in the semi final as as a song I don't think it's particularly exciting or brings anything new. I do like it tons more than last year though and it is growing on me the more I listen to it, but I doubt I'll be in love with it at any point.

Citelis

If we fail to qualify with that song it's gonna be really dissapointing! It's not a super winning song but it deserves a place to the final!

ESCREGION

Yanna Terzi announced that her choreographer will be Chali Jennings...She is the choreographer for many Greeks stars( Helena Paparizou, Sakis rouvas, Eleni Foureira etc) . Also she has experience of Eurovision because she was the choreographer of Ivi Adamou for Cyprus 2012....

Nicholas123

Yanna Terzi announced that her choreographer will be Chali Jennings...She is the choreographer for many Greeks stars( Helena Paparizou, Sakis rouvas, Eleni Foureira etc) . Also she has experience of Eurovision because she was the choreographer of Ivi Adamou for Cyprus 2012....

I really hope that her aesthetics have not been distorted by those years she has been working at the bouzoukia and that she will bring her A game in Lisbon as a choreographer...I am keeping the faith as she does not only do the "classic choreography" type of staging. She is also behind this one...

I think this is what Yianna has in her mind.She did state that she wants to bring sth more theatrical on stage. :D

Yianna also said that there's also gonna be a video of the song, that will keep the dark and mysterious vibe of our entry! xyes

Meanwhile the :gr: team is being shaped up...Kassiani Lipsaki (runner-up of the "Voice of Greece" 2017) will be part of the backing vocalists (she is also singing in the studio version of the song). :D

lorens

It's not the most memorable song but the Greek language sounds incredible and definitely elevates this entry to a whole new level! With the right staging this will do really well xheya

Mrm

Veteran

1 000 000 + views xyes

19 000 + likes xyes

Thessaloniki 2019! xyaaay

hrn

Let's focus our prayers on Kamil and YEREVAN 2019 xcheerxbbxbow

Top Bottom