4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: GREECE 2018 - Gianna Terzi - Óneiró Mou

Well I have a couple of songs I am enjoying a lot, but nothing that I want to add to my music player or anything I am directly going to listen to with excitement. Everything is ranging from ok to atrocious, except my very top 2. Cyprus is my big hope this year and I will be super disappointed if it doesn't deliver. WV with the endless hits has spoiled eurovision quality for me.

FYI, This song has constantly been coming up as a suggestion for me in Youtube so it's randomly played quite a lot while I listen to music on youtube. At first I was super disappointed with this song, I thought of it as incredibly dull and monotone throughout with no interesting hook to it, all that was going for it was the fact it was Greek and and not bland basic pop. However, while I still think that to a certain degree it is starting to grow on me and i'm finding myself more drawn to the song and listening to it in full instead of just rolling my eyes and skipping. I don't think it's any masterpiece that i'm dying over as the saviour from the gods like Yaroslav seems to be, but I appreciate and enjoy it more now. If it was less monotone and had more of an interesting beat then i'd probably have it at the top of my rank, but with it growing on me It's moving up my rank and I am enjoying it more now. Changing my score to an 8 for now but maybe more in the future.

Well when I first started playing WorldVision... like two and a half years ago, I remember Trece saying to me that WorldVision had made him lose interest in ESC because the quality just couldn't compare. I'm starting to wonder if that's the same for me, but I actually don't think it is, as ESC has always been a very separate part of my music listening habits (you know me outside of ESC, full on hot wreck funeral psych alt ballad realness and I don't even look for that at ESC x). I always came to Eurovision for the fun, infectious pop entries. The fabulous performances. The big personalities. The last few years it's been lacking that for me. So many dull entries I just don't care for or even want to give a chance. The last few days i've been kind of lucky though, as I went from having two entries I love to having four. God bless Romania for it's diva soft rock. It's the first song this year that's makes me go "yaaaaaaaas" as I listen to it, and actually gets me excited for the contest. I really hope this year picks up for everyone. We need more variety first and foremost. The languages being brought back is an amazing thing, but where are the pops and party starters? We need them.

DaFlo

Banned

Bless me who loves hip hop but neither Eurovision nor Worldvision offers it, and still I love/play both xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Bless me who loves hip hop but neither Eurovision nor Worldvision offers it, and still I love/play both xheat

Bicth plz.

VigorousDownrightHuia-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_m5suz7jamw1qj40ryo1_1280.gif

Take your once in every 5 year offerings and be delighted...... oh wait you arexheart

tsegaye

Even if it has been my favourite this year since it was selected it has grown on me a lot. The staging potential is INSANE and I think it could go top 10 in the final actually, it's so ethnic and mysterious but not off-putting at the same time. It's my favourite greek entry since Secret Combination 2008 and probably my fourth favourite greek entry of all time. LOVE IT!!!

Realest

hrn

I think this would sound great with an orchestra, but I guess we'll never know.

EvNickGR

She sounds great! Let's go back to top 10! Go Gianna!

GlamSIMorous

I have to say that I am not getting tired of this song, this is growing on me every time I listen to it. :eek: Who knows? Maybe this will end up being my number 1?

Chorizo

It's a nice song but also a little boring. 7 points from me.

mauve

Veteran

It's an okay song for me (I gave it a 5), but when you say "okay", it usually means mediocre, so kind of boring.

Citelis

I fear that many people like it but not that much to vote for it! :(

hawadharma

I miss powerful ballad with ethnic touch like this!!! Congratulations :gr: for choosing this song :)

Mrm

Veteran

Aaah it seems Greece will remain my fave in the end..16 more entries to come..

What can beat Greece on my number one spot:

Bulgaria
Israel
Macedonia
Norway (Charla K, Alejandro Fuentes)
Russia
Georgia
Portugal - Minnie & Rhayra
Greece - yes you didn't read wrong, exactly Greece (in the case she can't deliver live)

Scooby

Still my number one xcheerxcheerxcheer

0scar

This one is growing on me every day and is now in my top 3 xparty And I noticed that I really like it to see that I'm still able to read the Greek alphabet after ten years haha

EvNickGR

Can't wait for the video clip in 4 days!

Top Bottom