12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

Citelis

Re: GREECE 2018 - Gianna Terzi - Óneiró Mou

Yes i really want to see the video clip too!

Nicholas123

Yay i'm also impatient to see that product placement...xrofl2

Eleni got bananas and pineapples, let's hope Yianna is gonna have something better! :D

EvNickGR

^
evian-bottle.jpg

musicfan

Of the disqualified entries I've heard so far it's a shame Areti Ketime didn't get a chance for whatever financial/political reasons. The song chosen now is ok, but it would have been nice to see something a bit different from the standard Eurovision dance song as well. And the ethno ballad she had sounds nice and she is obviously a good performer (and musically talented), she performed without nerves when a child at the 2004 Olympics (a bigger stage than Eurovision anyway).

Dodiih

This song is one of my favourites now. :12: xheart I'm looking forward to the music video.

Carian

Yay i'm also impatient to see that product placement...xrofl2

Eleni got bananas and pineapples, let's hope Yianna is gonna have something better! :D

I don't care if she is going to advertise courtains, or parachutes, or german sour cabagge, I think she is most surely going to give Greece top 5 - once again. However, I must ask one thing. Are there any clips of her singing live? I am a bit worried cuz vocals are really, really complexe in the studio version, so I wonder how the Greek team will "transplant" this on stage... Otherwise, my favourite this year.

Mrm

Veteran

I don't care if she is going to advertise courtains, or parachutes, or german sour cabagge, I think she is most surely going to give Greece top 5 - once again. However, I must ask one thing. Are there any clips of her singing live? I am a bit worried cuz vocals are really, really complexe in the studio version, so I wonder how the Greek team will "transplant" this on stage... Otherwise, my favourite this year.

Mine too, until Norway chooses Alejandro the LEGEND Fuentes this Saturday! xyes

Carian

If this is going to represent Norway, I will be laughing. Spanish song with Mexican flavor? It is a nice song, but it simply doesn't make sense. This should be representing Spain (and it would be a much better entry than 95% of Spanish entries in last couple of years LOL).

Carian

I like the song actually, but the problem is that I will have to remember carefully not to send votes to Spain during the televoting :lol:

Nicholas123

There aren't any videos of Yianna singing her eurovision song live, apart from this small clip that was posted by her in her IG account. https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwA23XBxfs/?taken-by=yiannaterzi
There is no doubt that the polyphonic chorus is the most challenging part of the song.Yianna is a telented singer and she will have 4 female backing vocalists with her on stage. Let's hope that they will be able to pull this off! xup

Carian

There aren't any videos of Yianna singing her eurovision song live, apart from this small clip that was posted by her in her IG account. https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwA23XBxfs/?taken-by=yiannaterzi
There is no doubt that the polyphonic chorus is the most challenging part of the song.Yianna is a telented singer and she will have 4 female backing vocalists with her on stage. Let's hope that they will be able to pull this off! xup

Okey, now you have calmed me down a bit. This gurl knows how to sing. I only pray to all the powerful gods of Olympus to give her decent backvocalists. To be honest, I don't want to predict nor overhype anything, but Greek entry this year is surely a top3 moment. When I heard it for the first time, I had that weird feeling which I had back in 2012 when I hear Azerbaijan and I thought: this is really great. I will be very disappointed if this does not finish in top5.

hrn

She's a good vocalist, my concern with this song is the staging.
Given the fact that the pentaphonic chorus requires Yianna and 4 back vocalists by definition, not much will be going on stage-wise.

Carian

She's a good vocalist, my concern with this song is the staging.
Given the fact that the pentaphonic chorus requires Yianna and 4 back vocalists by definition, not much will be going on stage-wise.

Well, if you listen to the lyrics, you cannot expect much happening on stage. I believe that visually, the camera work will have to be amazing. Otherwise, they should pick up great dresses (perhaps something in the style of ancient Greek priestesses or godesses :)), good stage formation/position, and great vocal performance. For me, this will be more than enough.
giphy.gif

hrn

I hope she goes for a Melisandre Lord of Light Priestess look than a Greek Priestess one because after all the song is dark and full of terrors. :mrgreen:

But yeah I do get the priestess vibes too.

RoSSerb

Banned

This song is in my top 5.
One of the best, definitely

I vote for this!

EvNickGR

Thank you guys for loving the song!! Tonight, we will see the video clip of the song! :)

Simon87

I dont get the hype, its ok song but I have a hard time to connect xshrug
Still one of the better songs this year
7pts

Carian

I hope she goes for a Melisandre Lord of Light Priestess look than a Greek Priestess one because after all the song is dark and full of terrors. :mrgreen:

But yeah I do get the priestess vibes too.

Indeed, Gianna is preaching love, devotion, and love sickness. I adore that metaphore about the mountain of solitude. Well, I must say that Greek language is very rich in metaphors and sayings. I've managed to "spread" one in my family - she/he "was left on shelf" (= nobody wanted him/her, she is an old spinster :)). Anyways, go Gianna.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom