4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

Mrm

Veteran
Re: GREECE 2018 - Gianna Terzi - Oneiro Mou

Immediate 12 in the poll!

This reminds me of misty mountains of Northern Greece.... BRAVO! xclap

Just sing good live and this is AMAZING!

Serbia votes this 100%!

SaladBreak

8 points for 2:09 until 2:34
4 points for the rest

6 points in total

DaFlo

Banned

This is pretty great, best Greek entry since 2013. Huge staging potential as well, hope they don't ruin it.

8 pts ^^

tsegaye

I recognized the chorus from somewhere... :lol:

anto475

I love how this was "the only one left" and it's still fantastic! 8 points!

Kaz

10 points, potential to reach 12.

VikingTiger

A good song from Greece this year. But as of now I am not in love with it. The song does not grab me immediately. But I am sure I will like it better after a couple of more listenings. I really dont know what to think so far. 7 maybe?

Mrm

Veteran

A good song from Greece this year. But as of now I am not in love with it. The song does not grab me immediately. But I am sure I will like it better after a couple of more listenings. I really dont know what to think so far. 7 maybe?

Just give it 12...be a human for once..

:D

Mrm

Veteran

[MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION]

Where is your comment, how did you rank this? :)

VikingTiger

Just give it 12...be a human for once..

:D

Will hardly be a 12 for me... I am still waiting for a song chosen that even comes close to a 12 for me... But when it comes along I am afraid you wont agree... xshifty

cegs5

Very powerful song with ethnic elements, unlike the Danish song this sounds genuine. I just hope for a good and original staging (please no drums on stage xpray )

Mrm

Veteran

but your post is right under mine :lol:
5HMq.gif

Yes I saw it now, but exactly cause of that I didn't see it before, Patati Patata AMAZINGNESS overshined you, sorry! :p :D You are invisibale next to Patati Patata, just like we all are, so don't worry!! xheat be ready for Patati Patata to slay you! xbow

ZoboCamel

A lovely choice by Greece! Well, if you can call it a choice, that is :rolleyes:

This combines a lot recent songs I'm fond of: it's like a mixture of Hungary's Origo from last year, as well as Armenia's two most recent entries Love Wave and Fly With Me. All of those were sort of atmospheric, ethnic and got high points from me, and Oneiro Mou seems set for something similar.

I'm kind of struggling to find my own thoughts on this right now: I'm enjoying it, but I feel that I should like it a lot more than I currently do on early listens, as it's a well-executed example of a genre I love. It's good no matter how I cut it, and for now I'm going to give it 8 points, but I think it's got decent potential to rise to a 10 with time (or even 12 live with great staging).

As-is, it's fighting for my top spot out of the 11 songs chosen (things are rather close between this, Denmark, Czech Republic, Italy... oh, and possibly Spain too. I'm having trouble with my rankings this year :lol:). My main issue with the song at the moment, and what's stopping it from taking the top spot clearly, is that it feels a little static from start to end. Though that, perhaps, could change as I listen to the song some more and catch some of the more minor changes that happen throughout it.

Regardless, I'm happy to see that such a mess of a selection process has ended with Greece sending their best song since 2013, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out live!

Top Bottom