4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: GREECE 2018

Let's quickly confirm this baby and open the poll so I can give sexy large points for this rather lovely song. Will be a really great entry that can do very well. Imagine the staging potential.

Nicholas123

https://www.newsit.gr/melas-blogpos...terzi-pairnei-eisitirio-gia-lisavona/2419963/

It seems that it's official. Yanna Terzi will fly the greek flag in Lisbon! :mrgreen:

Melas' post contains the exact text of ERT's announcement (it's in greek and it's too long, so i cannot translate it for you, but it sums up the whole story of the drama of the greek selection, :lol:) which is probably gonna be οn Tuesday. (don't expect from ERT to rush, it is already 3.30 pm here and it is the carnival weekend that follows, with Monday being a public holiday). xrofl2

Good luck Yianna! xheart

ESCREGION

Ok....I was ready to go to the gym but ERT decided to appear....seriously ERT right now???:lol:
Anyway...i am happy for Yanna and i wish her the best!!!

Fierro

Let's quickly confirm this baby and open the poll so I can give sexy large points for this rather lovely song. Will be a really great entry that can do very well. Imagine the staging potential.

Yeah, I mean it's not even that type of songs that is typically high in my rankings or I usually listen to but for sure I will secretly want it to win in Lisbon if it will be one of the favorites :mrgreen: Greece deserves better after two consecutive years of flopping.

stephanos13

She is officially the representative of Greece in this year's ESC.

The song has officially been released on Youtube by her label Panik Records.

GRE

Moderators,
could you change the title of the topic?
We have a song !

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

To Eurovision Yanna Terzi will GO. And she will sing the Greece she knows. The Europeans enjoys her song. So she will get the money and she will goooxsing

Yessss. I'm so happy with Yanna. This is going to be the best entry you've had in yearsxheart Go Greece!!! Opa!

Sammy

Veteran

Finally a song in greek again! Love that sound!!! Hopefully they'll keep it!

alca

The best choice out of the 3! It needs a dark (light-wise) staging and we're good. I'm guessing we can be somewhere between 12-16 in the final.

Nicholas123

Finally a song in greek again! Love that sound!!! Hopefully they'll keep it!

It will be kept in greek, that was a rule from the start.

Translation :

My dream

If you search inside me (literally "me seabed")
you'll bring my dream to life
and if you look into my heart
i'll take you in my arms
how do you want me to tell you
that i would die for you
i would give my life for you
ending and beginning
you are everything
as much as i'm in pain
i wouldn't erase you from the map
i would give my life to you
ending and beginning
you are everything to me
why you want to change me
and wash out my blue?
if you talk to my mountains
my lonliness will hear you.

ES2011

Why do I feel I'm the only one who does not like :gr: in Eurovision? :lol:

Looking at the hype at this forum and especially youtube, this is presented as a contender for the win.
Yet the only thing I hear is a repetitive, monotonous and flat song that doesn't go anywhere.
People describe this song as 'epic', yet this song has no highs nor lows, nor does it has an interesting or mystical atmosphere.

Greece is always described by fans a one of the powerhouses of Eurovision, espcially in the early 2000s (which I would call the eurothrash years :lol:)
Yet, I'm still waiting on the first entry I actually like from Greece.
Other countries I generally dislike, often positively surprise me at least one year: Belarus 2016, Russia 2015, Montenegro 2014, Macedonia 2016, Cyprus 2016 and Albania 2017.
Yet Greece keeps presenting mediocrity, ending around the 30th place in my final top. Oh well, this year won't be any different I guess, at least its nice that it is in Greek.

Nicholas123

I think this can be really epic with great staging, for some reason this makes me think about ''Lovewave''

Not a bad idea! Now that PANIK Records is gonna have 2 artists in this year's ESC (Foureira and Terzi) and since S-J Baptiste will make the staging for :cy: i think it would be a bargain for the label to pay a little more and have Baptiste for :gr: as well!

Top Bottom