4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

EscGeek

Veteran
Re: GREECE 2018

No....I never say never with ERT but i believe that 99% we will be in Lisbon....
it's not what you said..i just got scared in general:p

JonnyWest

I go out for 2 hours and all this mess happens? xheat greek drama is among the best in the world henny, the spanish fans are feeling jealous :lol:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I haven't been following any of this, and I'm too lazy to go back and read through everything. Could someone who's following give me a rundown of what all has happened? Also, do I want to know? Thanks in advance :D

ESCREGION

I haven't been following any of this, and I'm too lazy to go back and read through everything. Could someone who's following give me a rundown of what all has happened? Also, do I want to know? Thanks in advance :D

:lol: I don't know if you want to know but i will try to explain you.....
First of all everything we know was written by a blogger because ERT hasn't announed anything yet!!So we are not sure for nothing by now...
ERT disqualified 2 National Finalists Areti Ketime and Horostalites because their record companies failed to submin bank guarrantees and 20.000 euros...
This leave Yianna Terzi the only participant with "Oneiro Mou" unless ERT will cancel the entire project and proceed to internal selection.
Areti and her label accuses ERT by her post on fb that they weren't informed in time for 20.000 euros in contrast Yianna's label was.....
Areti posted "it SEEMS (so we have to wait...) that i disqualified.....bla bla bla..I wish good luck to Yianna Terzi"
After some hours Horostalites the other participant band revealed their song with a text which thanks a lot of people for the song and notices that all these days haven't informed by ERT for nothing and that they were infromed by the blogger Melas....
No official statement!!
Horostalites' song : https://www.facebook.com/Xorostalites/videos/1736200096426034/
Areti hasn't revelaed her full song yet only sinppet of rehearsal : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haBaEuzmWhw
And here is the only "survivor" Yianna's Terzi song which maybe will be in Lisbon : https://vimeo.com/255953291
I am really curious about your comments!!!
ps. sorry for the long post

stephanos13

Two of the three artists from the NF were disqualified because their label didn't pay in time the deposit that ERT said was required for them to enter the final and compete.
The disqualified artists are Areti Ketime and Chorostalites.

Yianna Terzi and her label Panik Records are the only ones who paid the deposit. Oikotimes is reporting she is the one that will go to Eurovision but will have to wait for an official announcement.
Her full song is getting released on midnight but since the song is already available in some countries because of different time zones you can listen to the full song here...

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

[MENTION=15319]ESCREGION[/MENTION] [MENTION=9702]stephanos13[/MENTION] y'all are the best; thank you.

That's a kind of infuriating turn of events, I'll admit. Neither of the DQed artists did anything wrong. Generally I'm not a fan of outbursts of anger from artists in cases like this, but the circumstances are so insane that I understand why Areti is hurt and felt the need to say something. I'm going to wait to judge Γιαννα Τερζι's song (busted out the handy Greek keyboard on my phone for that xheat ) so that I can make completely sure that I'm not letting this incident skew my opinion. I'm also reading Oikotimes with a grain of salt, but it seems like they're right this time if an artist has already made reference to their disqualification.

Scooby

I really hope that Gianna will go to Lisbon. Oneiro Mou is great song, and one of the best this year. Please ERT send her

ESCREGION

Mrm

Veteran

I hope that Maja Nikolic will make a huge chaos in our NF when she doesn't take the title, and make this Greek mess looks ridiculous in comparison.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ESCREGION

Me this afternoon when Yianna was the only "survivor" of this final
When i heard Yianna's song "Oneiro mou"
giphy.gif

Few listens later : not that bad...maybe the final or at least not last place on SF
giphy.gif

And few minutes ago when i listened the full song for 10th time....(Oh my God...the best song after Koza Mostra...5 years ago)
giphy.gif

ps. A lot of infulence by Marina Satti
ps. After the leak of Yiann'as song greece's odd from 100 to 50 and grabbed few places......edit:and then it fell down again...:lol:
Let's see...

Realest

Its good, but not in the same League like "This is Love".

ESCREGION

Agreed, it's x50242198 better than This is Love xqueenbitch

And it's gonna be x1000000000 better than this because i think that yianna is great live....

Top Bottom