12 5.0%

4 1.7%

2 0.8%

4 1.7%

15 6.3%

• Total voters

ESCREGION

Re: GREECE 2018

So tragic and it's a pity for the artists who made a professional job!!!Anyway it seems that we have GREECE 2018- Yianna Tezri -Oneiro mou...
I don't know if anyone already posted it but here it is the full song but it's with little low volume.....

My comment: I Like it....I don't know if this would be my #1 in our NF but this chorus is AMAZING xheatxyes

edit:full song is "down" and i deleted the link

Nicholas123

So tragic and it's a pity for the artists who made a professional job!!!Anyway it seems that we have GREECE 2018- Yianna Tezri -Oneiro mou...
I don't know if anyone already posted it but here it is the full song but it's with little low volume.....

https://clyp.it/xh1faaaq

My comment: I Like it....I don't know if this would be my #1 in our NF but this chorus is AMAZING xheatxyes

It has already leaked in studio quality, dunno if i am allowed to post it here...

Don't be so sure about Terzi. A little bird from ERT told me that the so called "4th artist" is a real person, in flesh and bones and has won the Thessaloniki Song Festival 11 years ago. Yes, he is Stavros Siolas... :eek:

So much drama...:?

ESCREGION

It has already leaked in studio quality, dunno if i am allowed to post it here...

Don't be so sure about Terzi. A little bird from ERT told me that the so called "4th artist" is a real person, in flesh and bones and has won the Thessaloniki Song Festival 11 years ago. Yes, he is Stavros Siolas... :eek:

So much drama...:?

Please tell me that you are kidding me......:eek:
How much more drama???

Nicholas123

Please tell me that you are kidding me......:eek:

I am not. I was being told some minutes ago that Siolas is the artist who was interested in ESC.

It was known from the beginning that if the plan of the NF "sank", ERT would be allowed to seek for other "alternatives". Imo that would be unfair to Yianna, but ... xshrug

Let's wait for the chapter no.98726 of this year's drama.

EDIT This does not mean that Yianna won't go to ESC, but her participation is not 100% guaranteed. Everything is in ERT's hands..

ESCREGION

I am not. I was being told some minutes ago that Siolas is the artist who was interested in ESC.

It was known from the beginning that if the plan of the NF "sinks", ERT would be allowed to seek for other "alternatives". Imo that would be unfair to Yianna, but ... xshrug

Let's wait for the chapter no.98726 of this year's drama.

EDIT This does not mean that Yianna won't go to ESC, but her participation is not 100% guaranteed. Everything is in ERT's hands..

Oh my God......It's a total mess!!!Everything is in luck's hands i would say.....

Nicholas123

Oh my God......It's a total mess!!!Everything is in luck's hands i would say.....

Think about it more rationally...can you imagine the greek fans rage in case Terzi is being sent internally? it'll be said that it was fixed from the beginning. Ketime in her FB post is implying that PANIK records knew about ERT's financial demands from the very beginning and that they had the time to prepare. So, in order ERT to avoid the scandal, they will probably send someone else... #RIP

ESCREGION

Think about it more rationally...can you imagine the greek fans rage in case Terzi is being sent internally? it'll be said that it was fixed from the beginning. Ketime in her FB post is implying that PANIK records knew about ERT's financial demands from the very beginning and that they had the time to prepare. So, in order ERT to avoid the scandal, they will probably send someone else... #RIP

That's very possible to become true....Already there are many that said that PANIK gave more money to ERT to select Yianna's song anyway.....I don't want to believe that it's true but ERT is ERT

Nicholas123

That's very possible to become true....Already there are many that said that PANIK gave more money to ERT to select Yianna's song anyway.....I don't want to believe that it's true but ERT is ERT

The funny thing is that they are the same ppl who accused ERT about a fixed NF for Ketime to win... xrofl2

ESCREGION

Nicholas123

:lol::lol::lol:
And like nothing happened this afternoon ERT just announced the team which will be responsible for eurovision 2018....
http://ogaegreece.com/archives/47639

Ok guys, i am out for drinks! xwave Too much information and drama today and the bitterness of the greek fans under every article does not help either.

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member

ERT eurovision office:

tumblr_inline_opl2a6KKP21u39nvf_540.gif

I'm living for this epic flop of an entry selection. Imagine if they were actually organising eurovision again. :?

ESCREGION

As Horostalites posted ERT hasn't informed the participants about anything yet...All the participants read Grigoris Melas' blog about eurovision news and about their disqualification....Maybe after this we have to wait for official announcement by ERT.....

ESCREGION

whatever you do, DO NOT withdraw! xpray

i don't want to go from 43 to 42 AGAIN!:!:

No....I never say never with ERT but i believe that 99% we will be in Lisbon....

Top Bottom