1 0.7%

2 1.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Way too simple. I knew this was going to be a high-tariff staging with six people but they’ve managed to muck it up in even more ways. Very nervous for her.

Datura

This has become one of my favourite songs of the year but judging from the rehearsal clip i'm very worried this will not really have a chance to qualify, theres something missing in the staging, it looks so empty. Still fingers crossed

Chorizo

It's a little boring. 5 points.

• Like It
Reactions: GRE

Grinch

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SpiritofKeiino

I think it was pretty obvious she would qualify. Amazing vocals, performance was top quality, she delivered it as she should have.
I thought it was a pretty strong performance, although I do tend to like these sorts of 'dark' entries anyway

Fluke

As much as i loathe this song, those final notes were pretty damn impressive. Juries might reward this even more.

NeoTen

As much as i loathe this song, those final notes were pretty damn impressive. Juries might reward this even more.
No lies here, but I can't get over the fact the dress is not really a dress. Her breasts were moving the whole time. I wouldn't forbid her as her mom, but, idk, and do what you want, but I wonder if she was actually the last one by votes to go through. I guess I don't like dresses being more impressive than the notes.

theditz83

Veteran
I knew this was going through from the first few lines she sung. So assured and confident.

I'll be honest, the squealing at the end gets a bit much - it might not be as grating if they rammed up the volume on the backing vocals singing the main refrain, but glad this one proved the nay sayers wrong. xup

crashworld

Veteran
Shocking! I had this down as NQ. Because the staging didn't quite fit the song and I thought her wailing at the end will turn people off. But congrats to her for pulling through.

Last edited:
Top Bottom