8 5.4%

1 0.7%

2 1.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

FitzyUK

actually had this last on my list last night. I loved the music video version of this but thought it was not great in the final last night, the build up to the end chorus felt like it took forever and was boring. Not a popular opinion I know. Vocals were good.

toinou03

Happy for Slovenia that it went through.
Raiven did a great job and has a great presence.
The problem of the song is that its build up is not straightforward enough for the Eurovision format and the beginning is a bit long
But good job !

Realest

GOHcGQAXsAEnM4U

jatojo

I liked it, but I do usually have a soft spot for the 'darker' entries that don't always do well in the televote.
Well, the song did get some hype in the first weeks.

But to me, it's a song from the same category of songs that Albania often sends. A good female singer, dramatic staging, not particularly melodic.

SpiritofKeiino

Is the usual Croatia-Slovenia televote support because of: diaspora, shared musical taste, politics, or something else?

EscGeek

Veteran
Is the usual Croatia-Slovenia televote support because of: diaspora, shared musical taste, politics, or something else?
-for a second year in a row we performed back to back in the final
-Veronika was born in croatian town named Desinić so the song has cultural meaning for them as well
-Raiven did a promo at Dora
-Baby Lasagna studied sound engineering in Ljubljana

aef

They are very good neighbours with the same history and similar culture… just like the Baltic countries for example.

musicfan

I also liked it but I wasn´t suprised it didn´t do well. Songs in native language, performed in a very theatrical way often have a hard time to connect with viewers, especially in Western Europe.
I don't think it's the native language. It was an artsy performance that didn't really tell the story. Some people who may have liked the dramatic music may have been put off by the staging.

Milos-BC

I was hoping this song would end much higher in the final but I knew there is....practically, no chance for that to happen :(

Still, the final itself is a success. I am looking forward to seeing what Raiven will come up with next, she is a exceptional artist and she deserves only the best.

Top Bottom