Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Paper7

Re: Paperland: Updated "given points" stat (postings #419 + #420)

My complete votings since NSC 72 in text format (sometimes 11th and other near to top10 places are written in this) and NSC68, 69, 70 and 71 as a picture out of my stats.

doctormalisimo

Re: Paperland: Updated "given points" stat (include complete votings since NSC68))

^I liked that post just for the amount of time you must have spent writing it :eek:

Keko

Re: Paperland: Updated "given points" stat (include complete votings since NSC68))

I'm very happy to be in your top 10! OwO Thank you for all the points, I'm especially glad to see that most of them are for my personal favorites as well!

zechhh

I always deliver! :mrgreen: :p

Paper7

@ zechhh
Not for me! :D But some times you do it ;)

^I liked that post just for the amount of time you must have spent writing it :eek:

ehm... honestly it doesnt need such an amount of time to do it ^^ I always wrote my votings down this way and saved them in a txt-file :cool:

Paper7

Information for Paperian NSC91 Enty:

Okay, i decided that Tinchey will be the only one* who will know my entry for NSC 91 untill the show is up ^^ If she wants, she can say something about the entry in this thread, but she doesn't have to do this ;)

Only a tiny little compensation because she never could make it into my secret NF, alltough she aplied both times :D It's also because i decided that i dont want to do a secret NF again in the near future.

Hope you like this, Tinchey ^^

*yeah, beside hosts and maybe helpers of them

Luki

Re: Paperland: Updated "given points" stat (include complete votings since NSC68)) /// Message for Tinchey

YES YES YES! xcheer Oh and I should change my sex in gender section. :lol:

Paper7

Re: Paperland: Updated "given points" stat (include complete votings since NSC68)) /// Message for Tinchey

YES YES YES! xcheer Oh and I should change my sex in gender section. :lol:

Oh, i thought you're a man, but wasn't sure and then i looked up your profile :lol: Its great that you like my idea :)

Luki

I can't wait to see the entry! :eek:

Luki

Bad, that you have to wait at least 3 days xbored

Hopefully, your expectations going not to high ^^

I got the hints. :eek: And I like what I read. :eek:

Paper7

Re: Paperland [91] The golden rooster

So, now Tinchey knows, what we will send :D

But you all will not know it before the show is posted ^^

The only (very worthless) hint i will give is already in the title of the thread :mrgreen:

Paper7

Re: Paperland [91] The golden rooster

The Congrats entry was decided very early... not in first because of the song, it was more about my failure to vote in NSC 86. Salyu should have at least a chance to reach the place she deserves in Congrats! :)

But if i think about it, i suppose that i would have take this anyway. It is a live video, it is special and it is also the only one of my entries which is from 2012 if i count the date of this live version (oh year... i'm not this up-to-date with my entries ^^). Okay, the Album from The Bianca Story is also from this year, but the song was played live three or four years ago ;)

Paper7

Re: Paperland [91] The golden rooster /// [Congrats 9] salyu × salyu - TadanoTomodachi

Our entry is now revealed, it is chinese singer Sa Ding Ding with Ha Ha Li Li! Hope you will enjoy it! :D

Sa Ding Ding - Ha Ha Li Li

Video with the translated to english lyrics (but without the best sound quality):

Vid with better sound quality:
Sa Ding Ding - Ha Ha Li Li

Paper7

Re: Paperland [91] Sa Ding Ding - Ha Ha Li Li

Hmmm... 5th nq in a row... :(

I should really take a long time to think about what i will send to the next edition.

But... hmmm... i think i´ve dont want do this and search for the greatest X on my list and send it :D What an ironic if i will win with it :lol:

It´s a long time untill i have to send it....... ^^

Paper7

Re: Paperland [91] Sa Ding Ding - Ha Ha Li Li

Okay, new year has come and i calmed down ^^ But i dont want to qualify next edition, to be honest... i've tried to focuss it for enough editions (ehm... yeah... one edition truely, to be exactly). Sounds crazy, i know ^^

Yo...

Now i will try to send something, which i think that it will never qualify... maybe this is the right way to find something which will reach the final :mrgreen:

Top Bottom