Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Paper7

Re: Paperland [ NSC89 ] Clazziquai Project - Ping + Guessing Game for next Secret (OK, not so secret this time) NF!

Deadline added :mrgreen:

Oh... and if i wont receive at least a second guessing PM, no secret NF will be happen :eek:

Paper7

Re: Paperland [ NSC89 ] Clazziquai Project - Ping + Guessing Game for next Secret NF! (Deadline 26.10, 24 CET)

Last Day!

I only received guesses from Doire and Fervorosia.

Paper7

Re: Paperland [ NSC89 ] Clazziquai Project - Ping

If Paperland again will not qualify (i hope for qualifying, but i dont expect it), i will post the winner late today or some time after midnight. ;)

I'm curious who will win and what song he/her will send :D

Oh... and the winner can now choose between a WLSC-NF and as a alternative a normal five song NF since i now have time after NSC89, because the contest takes longer than expected.

Participated:
::fer
::doi
::rld
::ill
Cherniya

Paper7

Oookay

The winner of the guessing game is:

pyryniemi 61
doctormalisimo 55
Yoni 57
real points = 46
anselm 44
Tinchey 34

congrats to anselmn and Reym-L-Dneurb for the second winning in a row ^^

Please send me a PM with your decision what kind of NF you will have (for explanation look at the post before this one) untill NSC89 is over :)

Paper7

Secret NF is sent to anselm! :D

Thanks again to all who voted for Ping in Semis... sad that CP again cant reach the final :(

But its definite that i will send them again sometime, i think they have other songs with more chance for sucess ^^ But before i take other songs, i've wanted to send my favourite and because i cant send Flea, i've sent my second favourite Ping :)

Luki

Re: Paperland [NSC 90] Stand up on your two feet baby!

OMG OMG OMG, Ans did it AGAIN! I had this song planned! I looove Hindi Zahra! xlove

Luki

And i did nothing? :mrgreen:

He did the same thing as for Steff la Cheffe. :lol:
Nah you just have awesome taste in music, I wish I could choose songs for you one time. :(

Paper7

I have already in mind what i will send next edition ^^ I love this song xheart but to be honest: i'm afraid of that no other will like it ^^

But maybe i wont send it and play the role of a scorewhore if my country again will not reach the final :mrgreen:

Don't worry, also as a scorewhore i will never sent a song i didnt like ^^ And i'm in good hope, that ::pap can do it this time :)

He did the same thing as for Steff la Cheffe. :lol:
Nah you just have awesome taste in music, I wish I could choose songs for you one time. :(

Thanks! :D

Sadly, this secret NF thing wont come back so soon :(

Paper7

Re: Paperland [NSC 90] Hindi Zahra - Stand Up

Paperland was attacked by an unknown enemy!

More

Edit: We destroy it ^^

Paper7

I have already in mind what i will send next edition ^^ I love this song xheart but to be honest: i'm afraid of that no other will like it ^^

But maybe i wont send it and play the role of a scorewhore if my country again will not reach the final :mrgreen:

Don't worry, also as a scorewhore i will never sent a song i didnt like ^^ And i'm in good hope, that ::pap can do it this time :)

Okay... i was in such a good hope that Hindi Zahra will qualify :( But so what, it was a great entry and a good choice from anselm :)

Regardless, it is time for final again for ::pap after 4 times of non qualification and i will send somehting which i am pretty sure with it, that it will qualify :)

Like i said: Don't worry, i will never be a real scorewhore ^^ It is a track which i really love xheart

Expect something which is a little bit similar to one of my first four entries* (i dont want to say which of them ^^) and it is from eastern asia.

Maybe i'm wrong with my hopes (Only Ping from the last four entries was a sure nq for me) and have to be a real scorewhore after that :mrgreen:

* in the spoiler

doctormalisimo

I'd really like to see something similar to Warten or Afraid of the World again :mrgreen:
In all honesty, your last few entries have been much weaker than your first few :(

Paper7

I'd really like to see something similar to Warten or Afraid of the World again :mrgreen:
In all honesty, your last few entries have been much weaker than your first few :(

Dont be afraid to say what you think ^^ And if im honest: i love the first four entries a tiny little bit (they are 9,9/10 instead 10/10) more than my last four, but i dont regret to send them. Its maybe also because of the secret NF thing, which i introduced beside other reasons (fun at least ^^) because of i normally need at any edition to much time to decide my songs (i always switching in my mind), but dont want to reveal songs in an official NF. I simply didnt had this time the last months, like you maybe can see in my posts in this thread as i decide for Clazziquai - Ping (alltough this is a 10/10 for me ^^).

I cant guess if you will like my NSC 91 entry, but you hopefully at least enjoy the actual :ch: entry in FSC ^^

Paper7

Uuuh.... the best Nation for the Paperian people from NSC 83 - NSC 89 seemingly wasn't longer Reym-L-Dneurb :eek:

Paperian Top30 of Nations (NSC 83 - NSC 89)

But a second place for ::rld is also good! xrose

It is also very nice to see my friends from ::zch in my Top10 :D Finally, you could deliver what i expected from you, zech! :mrgreen:

---
Information about the stat:
I count only NSC-Finals, if i dont have voted in both semis. If i voted in both semis, i count the best number of points a country have reached. For example: Zechonia received 12 points from me in Semi 1 of NSC87, but in the final only 7 points. For the stat i counted the higher points from the semi.

Same for the stat below.
---

Thanks for all the awesome entries!!! :D

Paper7

Paperian All-Time Ranking of Nations

::rld can hold the first place in all-time ranking! :D But they lost some advantage and ::noi climbed 5 places up. Right behind this two are ::rum and ::zoi... i really hope that they dont withdraw :(

Oh... Zzz :lol: If you wondering which nation this should be: It is only for copy it when i have to add new nations to the stat, i simply forget to not add it in the picture ^^

I will try to start a "received points" stat with NSC91, but i think i should only count points of the finals because some nations are on different pots and only final points can be a true basis for that.

Top Bottom