Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Cooler

Banned
Re: Paper-L-And: Annabelle has won the Secret NF!!! (lyrics tranlation to english and german inside)

Oh, is Paper-L-And officially your new name now, as I see it's been written like that in the list of confirmed nations? :eek:

Paper7

Re: Paper-L-And: Annabelle has won the Secret NF!!! (lyrics tranlation to english and german inside)

Okay... lets see what i have in mind for next edition after the second fail in row to qualify for Paperland:

- Trash (90's)
- Something... hm... rumish(?) which will definitely fail to qualify
- beautiful but also sad song in finnish language
- sure qualifier (hip-hop/pop/rock) with good lyrics and nice stop-motion video
- folk/electro mixture
- dark trash-cover of a german schlager song

My fav is actual the finnish one, but i am really unsure atm because im afraid to fail with it and i dont like to fail a third time in row, especially not with such a great one!

Maybe something new came to my mind in next two weeks...

Luki

Re: Paper-L-And: Steff La Cheffe - Annabelle (lyrics tranlation to english and german inside)

YOU FAILED?! :eek: Wow, I kinda saw that coming, I had this song planned myself, but never had the gut to send it. Anyway, I'm sorry. :(

Cooler

Banned
Re: Paper-L-And: Steff La Cheffe - Annabelle (lyrics tranlation to english and german inside)

Folk one, please! :D Folk xheart electro xheart, sounds like a perfect combo. :D

Oh, and you had a good song in 89, I gave it a few points and it should have qualified. ;/

Yoni

omg nooooo you should've won imo :(

Paper7

Thanks four your nice comments :) Its good to see that someone liked it.

Paper7

Edit: ehm... weird decision, coofee and somewhat... see nex t page for the deal recision ^^

Okay, Paperian Entry for NSC89:

[COLOD"]Arttu Wiskari - Tuntematon Potilas

Arttu Wiskari - Tuntematon Potilas - (English Lyrics) - YouTube

Please take a look on the lyrics in the video.

Edit: Hmmm..... im not 100 percent sure, maybe its better to use something of the confirmation time we always have. :lol: I have always decided very early, what i will send. Feel free to say something to influence my final decision :D[/COLOR]

pyryniemi

Re: Paperland [ NSC89 ] Arttu Wiskari - Tuntematon Potilas (patient unknown)

ughh I hate him xD Good luck anyways

Paper7

Oooookay...... i have heard right now a old favourite song of mine and it flashes me again .... ehm...

Chnage!!!¨vghsawuui

ehm...

yeah! ^^

i shivering... i drink too late and too much coffee and i am maybe a litte bit to confused right now to make da ecision ^^

Paper7

But i want to decide now.... so i take the old favoreite because i like it so much and i know that i weotn regret to send ti! ^^-

Okay, Paperian Entry for NSC89 is:

PING!!!!

Paper7

ehm...

Ping from Clazziquai Project ^^

Fan Vid with english lyrics, i will send the original vid to the contest.

and now i should go... i'm feelingt a little bvit ill from all this coffee. ^^

Luki

Re: Paperland [ NSC89 ] Clazziquai Project - Ping

Are you sure coffee is what you're drinking? :lol:

Paper7

Uuh... :eek:

OK, i have slept a little time now, despite of all the caffeine. :confused:

And i dont understand, what i'm doing only a few hours ago... but okay, the Paperian song for NSC 89 is Ping ^^

Are you sure coffee is what you're drinking? :lol:

It was only coffee (more than 6 cups for sure), but i was maybe in a strange mood too.

I am not often drunk by alcohol and if i was, then i never was this confused ^^

Is this a song about Haxball? xheart

No, its about evelyn.... ;) but not about of one of the siamese twins we know since NSC72, only about a lesbian girl from asia :D

Paper7

Piano & Violin Cover of my entry:

Sounds a little bit weird for me, but also nice ^^

I hope, Ping will do it better as Flea (Yaponesia NSC82)... i honestly cant understand why it didnt reach the final, it was such a great entry and one out of my all-time-top5 (all in all, not only NSC) xheart

If Ping will not reach the final, i will maybe have to try other songs from the band... it must be possible that my favourite band can reach the final once at least :D

Paper7

Re: Paperland [ NSC89 ] Clazziquai Project - Ping + Guessing Game for next Secret (OK, not so secret this time) NF!

I decided to make another Secret Paperian NF... but it is not that secret this time :D

If you win, you can choose out of all my WLSC-Entries (except WLSC13 and naturally the ones which cant take part because of the rules (already sent, covers of former entries and so on)).

Heres a video with my WLSC-Entries:
Not allowed: 07 Studio Killers - Ode to The Bouncer, 08 Meg Pfeiffer - Poker Face, 10 Monophon - Secret Island
07/10: Already sent to NSC
08: Original was in NSC

All you have to do is sending me a PM with your guess of the number of points Paperland will receive in the semi of NSC89 with the song Ping from Clazziquai Project. You have time for that untill the votingdeadline for the semis, except you are the organisator or voting collector for WL-Votes in that semi, if you are one of them you can only guessing untill the semi-show is posted.

Oh, and you can change your guess all the time untill the deadline, feel free to send a guess for your safety and change it later, we all forgett sometimes something ;)

Paper7

Re: Paperland [ NSC89 ] Clazziquai Project - Ping + Guessing Game for next Secret (OK, not so secret this time) NF!

One participant so far, it would be a very easy winning for ::fer if no other one will take part :mrgreen:

Oh, and it will be the last secret NF for months, i think. ;) From NSC 91 on i should be clear in mind enough for make my own decisions, the last months were exhausting and i have decided my entries too impulsive and changed it also too much, so the Secret NF was a good alternative... but like i said, i think its enough now. I liked the secret NF thing, but its time to make own decisions again :D

Top Bottom