Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Paper7

Re: Paperland: The Bianca Story - Afraid Of The World + 2nd round game: Little Melodic Picture Contest

uuuh... like i find out right now:

The swedish song was already sent to a spin off. :eek: The spin off hasnt a own page, but the song is listed in the wikipage of the sending nation.

I know, this isn't against the rules, so the game will go on normally.

But in future i should pay more attention, when i search in the wiki.

Paper7

Re: Paperland: The Bianca Story - Afraid Of The World + 2nd round game: Little Melodic Picture Contest

Hmm... sorry for all players, but after one day of thinking about it, i really dont want send a song, which was already sent to a spin off by an other nation.

So the winner is now decided: :jp:

I'm really sorry for paying to less attention on my search. :oops:

The swedish song:
Marit Bergman - Out On The Piers - YouTube

(sent by Ugaly to Randomizer spin off)

Paper7

Re: Paperland: salyu × salyu - ただのともだち

And now:

Paperlands entry for NSC86:

salyu × salyu / Tadano Tomodachi

From album s(o)un(d)beams

Salyu%2Bx%2BSalyu%2Bsound%2Bbeams.jpg

Salyu is only one person (in the live video with supporting singers, she is the one with the hat) and normally a popsinger which started her career as the fictional singer Lily Chou-Chou in the film "All about Lily Chou-Chou", but for this album she features herself (x stands for kiss, which means "featuring" in some japanese releases), but she doesnt have a clone, she just record herself repeatly and fit the single tracks together to a song... better say: Cornelius do it. ;) Its a bjorkesque (dont know a better name for it) and interessting album, but the live-versions are much better :) It also exists a live album named s(o)un(d)beams+, but i didnt found it so far.

More about Salyu:
Salyu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More about Cornelius:
Cornelius (musician) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Paper7

Re: Paperland 86: salyu × salyu - ただのともだち

Okay, another special thing for NSC 87 :mrgreen:

WIN THE TICKET FOR THE SECRET PAPERIAN NF!*

All you have to do, is to make a guess as near as possible to how much points the current entry of Paperland will receive in the final! :D

Please not posting in the thread this time, just send a PM with the number of points to me :) If you have a question, please dont write it down in the PM, i will not read them untill the final results are out ;)

*The Ticket = only one ticket = you can choose the entry out of my selection (at least 6 songs, maybe more)
(If two or more has made the best guess, then it will be random which one becomes the ticket)

Paper7

Re: Paperland 86: salyu × salyu - ただのともだち + Win the ticket for the secret Paperian NF! :D

I guess Im not allowed to take part in this then? :p :(

Oh yes... its sad but i have no idea how you could. :(

Hmmm... okay, i make a guess of the result on my own, if i had the best one, you will win the ticket :D But dont get to much hope, i have not really an idea how much the song will receive ;)

Mozz

Re: Paperland 86: salyu × salyu - ただのともだち + Win the ticket for the secret Paperian NF! :D

Ehm, you probably mean "guess", not "tip" ;)

zechhh

Tip actually means Trinkgeld. :D

Paper7

Re: Paperland 86: salyu × salyu - ただのともだち + Win the ticket for the secret Paperian NF! :D (DDL: 16.08. 23:59)

Deadline for sending me a PM with your guess: 16.08. 23:59

Paper7

Re: Paperland 86: salyu × salyu - ただのともだち + Win the ticket for the secret Paperian NF! :D (DDL: 16.08. 23:59)

Less than 394 minutes left untill deadline.

Paper7

Deadline has passed and we have a total of five guesser now :) May the one with the highest guess win :mrgreen:

Paper7

Wont be here at the weekend, the winner will be revealed on monday!

wait....the highest guess wins?

Not sure that highest guess will win, but i hope so ;)

Boo I can't guess then :/

Sorry, but it was 5 days up. Hope you dont feel to sad about it :)

Paper7

Im so sad for salyu, for all who liked her song and also a little bit sad about myself for not voting and passe a pq place, especially beacause i have my voting set already. Because of this only a simple reveal of the guessing game. Note: i dont know untill yet, who have won and post the guesses in time-order.

The first guessing was by:

Paper7: 114 points (i had make a guess for doctormalisimo, because it was obvious that he cant do it)

2nd one:
Tinchey said:
86 points :)

3rd
anselm said:
My guess is... 104 points

Okay, best one so far by myself, because its clear that the result without the deduction counts for this.

Paper7

Re: Paperland 86: salyu × salyu - ただのともだち + results of the guessing game

4th
Cooler said:
score: 80 (but i think it will be really tight in the voting, don't see anyone particular as a winner :p)

Okay, only one guesser (zechh) left, therefore its clear that you will hear two choices of Zechonia or Doire at NSC87, their own and the winner of the secret paperian NF!!!! :)

Paper7

5th
zechhh said:
Dann will ich auch nochmal: 74 :mrgreen:

Totally clear result!!!!

Congrats to doctormalisimo!!!!! :D

Your ticket will reach your inbox today in the evening or earlier! :)

Top Bottom