Contact us

Papendink [232] UA - お茶

Paper7

Re: Paperland

This "This one song that i discovered a few time ago and couldnt describe it yet. It is one with reduced music and a special feeling" song makes me crazy...

i feel everything about it untill now... i like it, it bores me, it annoys me, i hate it, it totally amazes me, i didnt notice that i have heared it, i love it, it makes me agressive, it fascinates me, it fears me, it makes me sad, it makes me happy, it confuses me, i totally enjoy one sentence of the lyrics, i wont hear this lyrics anymore...

:confused: :eek: xboring xlove :shock: xbored X-OI xgaah xshrug xcry xthink xhelp xwhistle :| xheart

But i still want to send it.

zechhh

:lol:

Maybe it's better if you don't listen to it anymore until the start of the contest. :lol:

doctormalisimo

i feel everything about it untill now... i like it, it bores me, it annoys me, i hate it, it totally amazes me, i didnt notice that i have heared it, i love it, it makes me agressive, it fascinates me, it fears me, it makes me sad, it makes me happy, it confuses me, i totally enjoy one sentence of the lyrics, i wont hear this lyrics anymore...
Im pretty sure this has already been sent before

Paper7

Hmm... a hint for the act:

zechhh

I know the song and have no idea what it has to do with that picture. :lol:

Paper7

Re: Paperland [93] ICE AGE

::pap ::pap ::pap NSC 93: How To Destroy Angels - Ice Age ::pap ::pap ::pap

i love this song, but sometimes i hate it... eh.. and i should'nt repeat all again what i already have written above and how changing my feelings about this song are, but it should be enough for sending it, that i love it the most times i hear it :D
More to say? Hmmm... You maybe know Trent Reznor, the frontman of How To Destroy Angels from his band NIN (Nine Inch Nails)... honestly i was very surprised that he stands behind this song. I also like the voice of his wife which sings the vocals. xheart
Two EPs and an Album exists so far... i honestly had not time untill now to listen completely (just some random songs) to them, because i am so fascinated from this one... another good (but electronic) song is "A Drowning" which i already knew from two or three years ago.​

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member
Re: Paperland [93] How To Destroy Angels - Ice Age

I was about to send the same artist as you in NSC93 :eek: Great song xcheer

Paper7

This is very interesting :eek:
i've thinked the same at first listening, already before i begunn to like it ^^
Yay, old Paperland is back :D
This comment was so expected :mrgreen:
Maybe you have to take it back next month because i have in mind to send something completely different then, but we will see ^^
I was about to send the same artist as you in NSC93 :eek: Great song xcheer
Hope you found another one ^^

Thanks for your comments! xcheer1

Paper7

Re: Paperland [93] How To Destroy Angels - Ice Age + Secret Paperian NF #4 (you can apply untill 22 CET today!)

No that long ago i have decided to will not make another Secret Paperian NF*... but now i want! :mrgreen:

It will be a little bit different this time... the most important change: Not only one person could take part, they are 5 this time! But i have to say that i already reserved four places to the most active persons on the last pages of the official ::pap thread, this are: anselm, tinchey, doctormalisimo and zechhh.

So also this time only one person could join the Secret NF trough application. All you have to do is to post that you will take part in this thread untill 22 CET today! After that (and if more than one will join) it will be simply decided by random.org, which one of you will take part.

About the NF-System:

*Secret NF means that songs will be send per PN and nothing about them will be posted in the thread.

Paper7

Re: Paperland [93] How To Destroy Angels - Ice Age + Secret Paperian NF #4 (you can apply untill 22 CET today!)

hmm... seems that it will stay by 4 Participants. ^^ (or maybe less)

Paper7

7th non-qualify in a row ^^

Not fine, but i'm OK :) Its not a very uncommon thing, i already know this from other contests before NSC :D

I hope that has no influence on the on Secret Paperian NF, i dont want that someone thinks about sucess who vote in it.

Paper7

So, now i have 8 songs for the 4th Paperian Secret NF, thanks to the four voters :) The votingstyle will be in 5-4-3-2-1-0-0 system.

For others i can say, that it will be a very diserve Final Round, we have three types of rock, we have pop, we have indie, we have... hmmm hillbilly? and we have an electronic sound, i'm curios what will win :)

Countries of the entries:
:kr:
:us:
:de:
:us:
:kr:
:jp:
:ch:
:ru:

This is only a little bit of PR, the NF will still stay secret and will beginn after results show of NSC93 ;)

Top Bottom