14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

DanielLuis

Please do NOT forget about the White Queen of 2013! xlove
So; 3 amazing (well, the one in the middle not so much) entries and 3 top 10s in a row.
But you are right - that came to an end this year.

I guess wether or not this is a great entry is obviously a person's taste, but I think this has a good chance of being the 4th top ten in a row for Norway.

Preuss

Okay entry from us - we didn't had any better options this year. Like it in a way, but I'm not sure to be honest. Maybe top 15 in the final.

NikkiBoy

NikkiBoy

Don't be sorry..... after listen to the winner from Norway, We will do better!!

Ahhh, I don't think you should be so sure about that. Imo Norway's chances for qualifying in May is higher then ours :?

cassio

Ahhh, I don't think you should be so sure about that. Imo Norway's chances for qualifying in May is higher then ours :?

The Norwegian song is a mess of several song which in it selvs are nothing special, We att least only send one song !!!, Im not sure that Norway will qualify for the final this year!!

NikkiBoy

The Norwegian song is a mess of several song which in it selvs are nothing special, We att least only send one song !!!, Im not sure that Norway will qualify for the final this year!!

Hmm, it depends on so many things. But i'm only 30% sure that Denmark will qualify in May, because everybody seems to hate our song.

Franco

I think haters tends to change their minds the closer we come to May

So many songs to hate and only 1 last place to fill. Life is hard for haters. :(

Yazy

This is one of those songs that absolutely shines in the recap, but when you listen to the whole thing it just doesn´t have the same result (for me at least).

I don´t like the switch in a tempo between verses and chorus. I´m guessing that this entry was the best option to go for, as none of the songs from Norwegian NF really did anything for me.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So many songs to hate and only 1 last place to fill. Life is hard for haters. :(

I could do with at least ten last places at this halfway stage. Life is indeed hard and also cruel. I'm somewhat emotional right now just even thinking about it. So much hatred inside of me but only one last place.

200.gif

Kairit

This has immensely grown on me... This just stands out with it's atmosphere and quality when you listen to all of the songs in a row. It definetly has top 3 potential. And the tempo change doesn't bother me at all, I didn't even realise that it was some kind of huge deal until people started pointing it out. It's a completely normal song to me, just done a bit differently and I don't feel like the parts don't fit together or whatever. This just gives it extra charm, imo. Goddamnit, Norway, why you always gotta be so good. IOTAP

i anixi

I could do with at least ten last places at this halfway stage. Life is indeed hard and also cruel. I'm somewhat emotional right now just even thinking about it. So much hatred inside of me but only one last place.

Come on. Things are not as dark as that. You see, technically there are actually 3 last places if you count both semis and final. Still, in practice, everyone kicked out in the semis feels pretty horrible anyway. That makes, as this is a bonus year, 18 last places if I'm right. Plus last place in final, 19. We can even go a bit further by adding bottom 5 in the final. Nobody wants to be among those either. That make 23 of them.

Plenty to look forward to, if we're lucky
Louise-Evil-Laugh.gif

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
This grew on me a lot recently :D so I have to change my vote and give it 12 points now xcheer

ShoeFlo

Woah this rhythm change between the verses and chorus is pretty surprising... I'm not sure if I heard something like this before.
No need to say that the chorus sounds so much better than the shitty dance-beat verses

6 points for now.

Top Bottom