16 8.1%

14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

xymothe

One of the most interesting song for me. I see the tempo change so many times in this topic, but I think the drums and effects of the second part of verses mess the song for me. This part sounds me an ice cream advertisement, than I got that beautiful chorus. With deeper drums in this part, would be much better.

VikingTiger

Icebreaker doesnt seem to be doing too good in Norway. Number 12 at VG lista - official chart. Last week peaked at 11... While Freddy Kalas is still number 2 with Feel da Rush.

ayzelto

I really love the song but I am afraid it won't do really well in Eurovision. I hope I am wrong because that's a great entry imo.

xDEWx

I really love the song but I am afraid it won't do really well in Eurovision. I hope I am wrong because that's a great entry imo.

It's in my Top 10 but I also think it will flop like Glorious - Cascada did, sadly.

MyHeartIsYours

Still a bit heartbroken over Suite 16 ;) But this really is very good, Norway rarely disappoints me at Europe. This has some sort of Celtic/Norse vibe to it that I love :p I hope it gets the result it deserves. I give 10 points.

crazymonster

In fact, I began to like this song. In the beginning I heard it and sounded so trivial. Good choice :)

anto475

I've been converted!! I love it!! I don't care that it sounds like two songs stitched together now, I'm using up all my mobile data listening to the video on the bus in and out of class because I can't download songs at my cousins' house!!

Dessi

Still no videoclip on top for Norway?! :?

Oshawott

Great song. She should work on her live vocals tho. ♡

CaspianMortis

I think the song is nice overall, but it seems like she mixes two songs into one. Like, it seems that the tune and melody changes during the song into something completely different. On the positive side, you don't hear such a thing very often.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
This song is my runaway number one. I love every single bit of it, it gives me shivers. I listen to it everyday and I already know its lyrics by heart.

CaraMia

I describe this song as "someone changed the radio station in the middle of the song". :?

xyqv

When I listened to it first time I was like "meh", but when I heard it live I was amazed. Beside I want Afterglow to win, but it is not bad entry. When I listen to it I just wait for the shouting part.

VikingTiger

I am happy to see that Agnete will join a couple of the Eurovision Pre-parties; Tel Aviv and London.
Just a few years ago that rarely happened with norwegian representatives.

tsegaye

This song only grows on me. It's my third favourite of the year at the moment, but it might climb even higher, some week ago she was only my 8:th favourite or something... The tempo change is literally TO DIE FOR xheat

Top Bottom