16 8.1%

14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

Evalngelion

I do like the song, even though the song is based on Sia's Chandelier, as it has the same transition tune.

The song isnt bad, she just needs a better performance.

Sammy

Veteran
I'm not convinced. The verses and the chorus don't match together imo. It's like they have been combined from two different songs. I didn't like the performance either.
It' catchy though and maybe this is a grower, but for the moment, I think there were better options.

sapsan

This choice is pretty good. I'd evaluate it in 12 But disbalance in the song ruins my impression. So 7 pts I hope for revamp to some side - low or uptempo..

FilipFromSweden

Fantastic! If Sweden fails to send a good song I can always root for this one! :12:

ScarlettGirl

I don't think her live performance was that good imo. I am not a big fan of the song eiher. But maybe it's just me that doesn't understand a thing?
I will give this song a 4.

cegs5

So, the beginning is the most naked unashamed Euphoria-ripoff that made it to Eurovision so far, then it just changed tempo back and forth for no reason. This really isn't doing anything for me, we'll see how i feel about it later.

I heard that bit hundreds of times before Euphoria was even released... I think, it belongs to eurodance music genre not exclusively to Euphoria.

Nevertheless, Norway's entry is a big noisy mess.

Schlagerman1

Well I give Norway that they are brave and that the preformance helped this song a little...

But it is still a mash up of two good songs, when combined being absolutely horrendous for me. I wouldn't be surprised though if this qualifies, but for me, who hates two songs in ones...it will be pretty low on my ranking in may. :(

NikkiBoy

12 Points from Denmark, what a good song and such a energy - just what 2016's entries need.
If Latvia chooses Justs Heartbeat then Latvia and Norway is gonna be my favorites so far.
xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart xheart

VikingTiger

It seems that the tempo change is a bit polarizing. I guees that is a good thing; the song will get noticed. And some people seem to love the tempo change. I am afraid that too many of the songs chosen so far this year will pass by unnoticed.

The first song that really stands out will have have a good chance! (No, I am not talking about Icebreaker - certainly not a contender for the grand prize in Stockholm).

Several years we in this forum has been complaining about the ESC beeing a long streak of ballads. If a country comes up with a really good ballad they might also do very well this year!

pavarotti

Norway's weakest song choice for many years. Laila or Laika had more chance of a good showing in Stockholm. Laila would have got plenty of jury love and Laika would have been a big televoting hit. This song just doesn't work and it was surprising as a non-Norwegian to see it do so well with televoters.

Scooby

For me this is great song and strong contender for win in May
My mark is 8

Mrm

Veteran
Gosh what a horror, this is not even for the local club, this vocal disaster is a shame for a festival like ESC, what a shame, and composition is quite weird and ugly..unpleasent color of vocal, pointless lyrics..I cant believe this wins.. :?

1 point in the poll

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
I like this song, but it sounded pretty weird to me on 1st listening because it sounded like 2 songs combined in 1 (even thought I like both songs) :/ so 8 points (but it'll probably grow on me)

Musicosity

The MGP song selection was always so strong in recent years, but not this time, I'm afraid. There was no potential ESC winner. Icebreaker will get noted because of the tempo change, but not necessarily in a good way. I'm sorry to say that I will not be surprised if Norway misses out on the top ten this year. Next year you will hopefully return to old strength. xup

cripesdude

I really like this, it was my top choice along with 'Afterglow'... I also really like the tempo change... it just hits like... well... an icebreaker!

Not sure if it'll win, but certainly a qualifier and I hope to see it in the top ten!

Nicholas123

Oh God :no: got it wrong :? I guess that after 2 amazing entries and top 10 results in a row they want to have a break :mrgreen:

The song sounds to me like a messy combination of "Euphoria" and "Chandelier", 1 point for the nice vocals :D

i anixi

Afterglow was a disapointment, didn't work out as expected live. Agnete was pretty good that's why she won in a rather poor final. The song is just average though, unfortunately.
Many of those this year, so some of them are bound to be on top in the end. This is as good a choice as any other xshrug

VikingTiger

Oh God :no: got it wrong :? I guess that after 2 amazing entries and top 10 results in a row they want to have a break :mrgreen:

Please do NOT forget about the White Queen of 2013! xlove
So; 3 amazing (well, the one in the middle not so much) entries and 3 top 10s in a row.
But you are right - that came to an end this year.

Top Bottom