14 7.1%

13 6.6%

6 3.0%

11 5.6%

15 7.6%

• Total voters

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
For once, I actually agree with the majority of Norway. Icebreaker is the best option for us in Stockholm, and my favorite became the runner-up. And the boyband ended last in the gold final, so I could laugh at them every time their votes came up first from a region. :D

John1

OMGGGGGGGG NORWAY. xbow

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I didn't listen to the other songs but this song that is very middle-of-the-road kinda pop and we have so much of that already. We won't be going back to Oslo next year. No attachment to this song. 4 points.

Pawhlen

I didn't listen to the other songs but this song that is very middle-of-the-road kinda pop and we have so much of that already. We won't be going back to Oslo next year. No attachment to this song. 4 points.

I only agree on one thing, It won´t win (it would have been a very good candidate for the win if the combining had been removed) but will for sure be in top 10, maybe even top 5

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
I only agree on one thing, It won´t win (it would have been a very good candidate for the win if the combining had been removed) but will for sure be in top 10, maybe even top 5

I think it's too early to call that one way or another, with so many big hitters still to select.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Okay, I'm just going to come out and say it because I don't know where else to put this thought but need to express it: I REALLY like 2016. Yes, there are a few songs that I find absolutely loathsome, and a few more that I find beige, but I still really enjoy it. This isn't like 2015 where I was just trying to put on a brave face but secretly thought it was weak just like everyone else did; I genuinely am super pumped for Eurovision 2016.

kamc

Re: NORWAY 2016

i think that's the best thing in the song that save it from being another bland ballad. Taste differs :D

More like the song is a total tease.
It hooks you in at the start as it builds up like a club banger, gets you all excited for the chorus to kick in and once it arrives it is like someone has suddenly changed the radio station to another song.
It could be easily rectified so I hope they sort out the tempo changes for Stockholm and speed up that chorus.

AlcOtraz

Well, the flow of the song reminds me of my drunken sex stories, it starts so great and promising and then... I fall asleep after a minute :oops:

Top Bottom