7 4.5%

5 3.2%

2 1.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

John1

I find it really offensive that some Luxembourgians here do speak French or German and yet they speak Luxembourgish when they're together in front of French-speaking people that don't understand the language. This one girl from the duet that only spoke French feels a bit saddening to witness. :(

Mainshow

Veteran
This wannabe pop rock powered by Scandinavia which wasn't good enough for Dansk Melodi Grand Prix or Melodifestivalen is such a snoozefest.

Maybe juries would have saved this from not qualifying but oh boy - it's so formulaic and basic.

Worst song so far!!!!!!!!

ESC94

This wannabe pop rock powered by Scandinavia which wasn't good enough for Dansk Melodi Grand Prix or Melodifestivalen is such a snoozefest.

Maybe juries would have saved this from not qualifying but oh boy - it's so formulaic and basic.

Worst song so far!!!!!!!!

I kinda liked it, maybe because it reminded me a bit of Imagine Dragons.xblush

NemesisNick

Song 5: One Last Time – "Devil In The Detail"
A rock song. I don't normally like rock, but I sort of liked "Devil In The Detail" when watching the prevew videos. I think the lead singer could have sung more strongly in the first verse. I like the real flames in some instances of the chorus, plus the simulated flame effects, and what looks like flowing lava, on the background screen and stage floor. Altogether a powerful song, but will it be lively enough to appeal to real rock fans at Eurovision?

Top Bottom