5 3.2%

2 1.3%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Mainshow

Veteran
Naomi wouldn't qualify in May but I'm pleasantly surprised. She's young and needs to work on how to control her voice - maybe she's also very nervous? She looks like she's about to faint - and really stiff.

She can come back in a few years (if :lu: keeps on participating) but this is clearly not her year this time.

NemesisNick

Song 3: Naomi Ayé – "Paumée sur terre"
A ballad, sung in French. It would be nice to see Luxembourg send a song in French. Naomi has a nice voice, but I think she needed to sing more strongly in the verses. The subtle lighting is just what this style of song calls for; that being narrow beams of light from several directions, on a predominatly dark stage. The stars on the background screen tie in with "univers" (universe).

Etanna

finally some real stage-presence and powerful vocals! It would be great to see a good female duet at Eurovision! Can't remember the last time we had one

mauve

Veteran
The show is good so far (Germany take note), but all songs are so bland that I can't say which act to support. Hope that Krick will deliver though that song is also quite boring.

NemesisNick

Song 4: Angy & Rafa Ela – "Drop"
A song which started slowly, but became considerably livelier during the first instance of the chorus. I'm mystified as to the significance of what looks like graphically simulated stone blocks in the background screen and stage floor in some parts of the song, and the spinning flowers on the background screen in the choruses.

Sammy

Veteran
Anyone who questioned Desirée as a presenter should say sorry! She‘s so charming, nice and natural. Many could learn from her!

Top Bottom