5 3.8%

6 4.5%

15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

akoz

What a boring semifinal 2 its shaping up to be. About song - pleasant but nothing too memorable or standout. :5: for now.

FilipFromSweden

:2: wow

FilipFromSweden

also having a jury be the tie breaker is high clown behaviour

Mainshow

Veteran
Maybe that´s a sign that :5: are a bit too much?? ;)

I remember not disliking the entry when I listened to it and since I feel quite "indifferent" to it (despite the flawless outro), I think that :5: feels about right... Anything below that score is "below average" and I honestly believe that "Stay" is kinda mediocre.

Ezio

Veteran
I am still undecided if I give zero or 1 points. Realistically, this song is dead on arrival.

midnightsun

Veteran
This is the typical "oh, so cute and really nice“ song that I don’t vote for in the end…

The slow beginning had me but when the beat started, the magic was a bit gone.
6 points.

Mrm

Veteran
After I recovered feom fascinating Ruta Mur loosing this way I can welcome my new no1, Monika Lynkite and this amazing backing choire.. Take my :12: dear :lt: xheat xheart xlove
I begged you not to choose Beatrich and promised you slot1 on my list if one of these 3 wins and I have to fulfill my promise..

BernadetteCydonia

um anyways.
Actually I had no major preference for who I wanted to win the NF, just something that would end up qualifying (or just anybody but MoonBee), annnnnnd I kind of started doubting the possibility of that happening... lol. eitherway if the semi ends up like piss and we still hold on to the diaspora vote, it's safe to say we're not THAT dead lol!

Really, the jury just voted for this because of the forced down "čiūto tūto" bit. Yeah it was cute at first but enough. In fact it's plausible they could just make all of the song lyrics be "čiūto tūto" because yessssss gibberish Lithuanian lyrics :lol:

And this is... sort of conflicting lol? I remember it very well that the jury used to be always like "uuuuuuuu we can't send a song in Lithuanian it will fucking flop", up until 2022 when that became "well this song is in Lithuanian HOWEVER it's an exception" for Sentimentai, and suddenly it became "oh let's SHOW off our culture, SHOW off out sutartinės!" this year for this exact song?? well I'd be not surprised they drop that attitude entirely next year when there's no interesting Lithuanian language song left in the final lol. ALSO, I am still a "Lithuanian language at Eurovision" apologist, but I just don't think that "čiūto tūto" connects with the message of the song at all. It's just. Thrown in there just to say to us "look how Lithuanian I sound like eventhough this song is very very VERY foreign-composed-sounding", while at least Sentimentai was entirely in Lithuanian and that was actually going well enough for that exact song. Idk. Sutartinė on Stay feels forced.

on the flipside, we're sending another iteration of the Mamas while one of the OG Mamas is flopping in Melodifestivalen, ay :'D

p.s.: this lowkey feels like Amen by Ana Soklič? another basic-ish poppy ballad? so no wonder why to me at first it felt very "just there" more than anything

jatojo

I regarded this selection as pretty weak from the outset, and no matter who won Lithuania would have bad chances of qualifying in Liverpool.

simori95

p.s.: this lowkey feels like Amen by Ana Soklič? another basic-ish poppy ballad? so no wonder why to me at first it felt very "just there" more than anything
Ahaahhahahahahaha well, like „Stay“, I also loved Amen by Ana Soklič and had her in my top 5!

…..

Damn I really am basic, am I not? :(… any spots available in national juries for ESC? I would be a Perfect fit. ;)

DanielLuis

Well done Lithuania, that was a great national final with many viable options and interesting entries.

Ruta Mur was for sure my favourite after tonight, it's so nice to see an entry with a staging that completely captures and represents the 80s vibes so damn well, instead of resorting to the cliché purple and blue lights floating over a tron environment, say like Sweden 2017's backdrop. The song is so well made and it just hits that nostalgic longing for someone you can't have or never had so damn well, it does hit me right in the feelings.

With that being said, Monika's entry is great at well and it's a bit ridiculous to state that it's dead on arrival. There is absolutely no way that is the case, this is for sure gonna make the Final and will have a chance to do pretty well there, not as much as Ruta could but it won't be dead last either. It's an anthemic ballad done right, and I'm sure they can elevate the staging even more in Liverpool. Plus homegirl can sing.

Last edited:

Grinch

I like it :D the chorus is very catchy.

Staging on the other hand, needs improvement, looks amateurish. Her outfit is just ugly and her hair is too simple.

Top Bottom