5 3.8%

6 4.5%

15 11.4%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Deleted member 12761

I've heard the song for the first time because I haven't followed their NF and I kinda like it. For now I'm giving it :5:points. It could go higher with good staging.

EscGeek

Veteran
I'm not mad at this result. Obviously i had different favorite(s). But Monika is fine.
Sometimes i side with the jury, sometimes with the televote. I can't bring myself to side with one at all times. :giggle:

lasse braun

the best thing is,i have nothing to change here.xcookie

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well It's nice to know what the UK televote is giving 12 or 10 to in Mays semi final...

So I've just listened to it in her reprise right now for the first time. The chorus is really quite nice and it could have been a rather sweet ballad, but that refrain is absolutely tragic. I hate it, whatever that bit in Lithuania is. It completely ruins the songs imo to the point it makes me actively dislike it. It's gonna be a :3: from me and yet another entry to the list of ones I don't want to hear again.

Mainshow

Veteran
Well It's nice to know what the UK televote is giving 12 or 10 to in Mays semi final...

So I've just listened to it in her reprise right now for the first time. The chorus is really quite nice and it could have been a rather sweet ballad, but that refrain is absolutely tragic. I hate it, whatever that bit in Lithuania is. It completely ruins the songs imo to the point it makes me actively dislike it. It's gonna be a :3: from me and yet another entry to the list of ones I don't want to hear again.

Interesting! - Personally, I think that the Lithuanian parts and the outro are saving the whole experience for me - It´s the best part of the song, imo - otherwise, I would have probably heavily disliked this entry :D

Leydan

Super Moderator
Staff member
Interesting! - Personally, I think that the Lithuanian parts and the outro are saving the whole experience for me - It´s the best part of the song, imo - otherwise, I would have probably heavily disliked this entry :D

i guess it's a matter of taste. I just feel like the breaks are slammed on hard and the tone of the song completely shifts for it. I also find it overly repetitive.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Now I obviously love Monika Liu but should she be on the jury when someone she wrote a Eurovision song for is competing? The other co writer of This Time (2015) Vytautas Bikus was also on the jury tonight lol

simori95

I mean …. i looove Stay, but I didn’t want it to win like that :( Televote should indeed trump juries.

But anyway, :12: from me in May regardless:love:

njdevils94

Veteran
Another good NF, that got ruined by a Random-Winner.
Thats why I prefer predictable, "boring" Winners.
She wasn't a random winner at all. Just the 3rd horse in what people thought was a two horse race. Her performance tonight looked like a winner to be honest and her jury score reflected that. As I stated earlier in the week I though she had a decent chance.

Top Bottom