Contact us

Kazakhstan KAZAKHSTAN 2019 - not taking part

Sabiondo

Re: KAZAKHSTAN 2019

So, :kz: Kabhar will telecast live their 11th consecutive ESC live as well!

Isn't enough for them accept this country in the ESC family insted of Ozieland just because politics? :rolleyes:

A-lister

Veteran

As far as I know :kz: broadcasted this for a decade already, but it seems not to help them get into the club... :us: will probably be allowed before :kz: ... as the rules are different for some countries xshrug

Not that I want :us: in, I think Eurovision shouldn't turn into Worldvision and with that no more expansion beyond geographical European borders, but as we all should know by now :kz: does in fact lays partly within continental Europe and should have just the same right to enter as the other partly European countries xshrug

Sabiondo

As far as I know :kz: broadcasted this for a decade already, but it seems not to help them get into the club... :us: will probably be allowed before :kz: ... as the rules are different for some countries xshrug

Not that I want :us: in, I think Eurovision shouldn't turn into Worldvision and with that no more expansion beyond geographical European borders, but as we all should know by now :kz: does in fact lays partly within continental Europe and should have just the same right to enter as the other partly European countries xshrug

Why on the Earth, EBU will allow first the :us: participation in ESC than the :kz: one? Besides of that, the :us: isn't aplaying to Europe Counsil membership for over 20 years unlike Borat land!

I think that Kabhar should take this issue to an European court, because all that EBU is doing to them is discrimination under their own rules.

Sabiondo

Why on the Earth, EBU will allow first the :us: participation in ESC than the :kz: one? Besides of that, the :us: isn't aplaying to Europe Counsil membership for over 20 years unlike Borat land!

I think that Kabhar should take this issue to an European court, because all that EBU is doing to them is discrimination under their own rules.

A-lister

Veteran

I'm not saying they should, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised seeing the special treatment Australia got...

Lol European court wouldn't care about that :lol:

Sabiondo

If EBU showed that discrimination is not in their line unlike ::na and their censoriship, they must allowed :kz: participation under their rules.

Sabiondo

I'm not saying they should, I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised seeing the special treatment Australia got...

I couldn't surprising that they will fall low and try to lick the American money and vierws, now that ::na and :ru: is not ''culturally'' rentable for them. :lol:

lowyby

I couldn't surprising that they will fall low and try to lick the American money and vierws, now that ::na and :ru: is not ''culturally'' rentable for them. :lol:

Sabiondo. You are truly toxic on both this forum and ESCForum.

Russia had a shitty song, shitty voice, shitty performance. It's the first time Russia is out, and it's for the better. Fucking deal with it, Europe is a democrat continent, and so is the process of this contest. One of the core values of a democracy is ultimate freedom & allowing everything that's not criminal. So yes that is allowing LGBTQ-content and allowing people with tattoos in public environments. China was breaking the core values of what this whole project and "this filthy American/European thing" is about, called democracy and freedom, so yes they should be out. Deal with it or go live in an ultimate dictatorship like North-Korea or something.

Sabiondo

Sabiondo. You are truly toxic on both this forum and ESCForum.

Russia had a shitty song, shitty voice, shitty performance. It's the first time Russia is out, and it's for the better. Fucking deal with it, Europe is a democrat continent, and so is the process of this contest. One of the core values of a democracy is ultimate freedom & allowing everything that's not criminal. So yes that is allowing LGBTQ-content and allowing people with tattoos in public environments. China was breaking the core values of what this whole project and "this filthy American/European thing" is about, called democracy and freedom, so yes they should be out. Deal with it or go live in an ultimate dictatorship like North-Korea or something.

I'm not toxic, but isn't ESC is not politic event? And your awnser is not a tropic of conservation here. I'm just talking on :kz: fair inslusion on this contest as well. :lol:

Realest

Hopefully not.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod 🌻
Staff member

It's finally time for them to join tbh. :cool: EBU is just too scared that :kz: will win on debut with a super hit xqueenbitch #AustraliaWho?

rikylouis14

It's finally time for them to join tbh. :cool: EBU is just too scared that :kz: will win on debut with a super hit xqueenbitch #AustraliaWho?

I think EBU it’s not afraid of anything, because they put the rules. If Kazakhstan wins they can make the rules that they want EBU controls everything even the country wants or not

Realest

I dont want more highproblematic Countries from the Ex-UdssR. We have enough as said before. Also it has to be mentioned that Julia Samoylova would have been in the Televoter Top10 if Kazakhstan was drawn in Semifinal 2 this year. And this is a Bad Joke.

15260554282611211.gif

Without hating against Russia, but everything that strenghtens Russias Votingpower must be kept away from this Contest. I want ESC to be a music Contest and everything that contributes to the further Politisation must be kept away.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

And you? Tell me about kosovo, can we expect a debut?

I'm not actually from Kosovo unfortunately, just hadn't changed it from when I was there :p I wouldn't expect it just yet though as there are a lot of barriers involved

Alaska49

I dont want more highproblematic Countries from the Ex-UdssR. We have enough as said before. Also it has to be mentioned that Julia Samoylova would have been in the Televoter Top10 if Kazakhstan was drawn in Semifinal 2 this year. And this is a Bad Joke.

15260554282611211.gif

Without hating against Russia, but everything that strenghtens Russias Votingpower must be kept away from this Contest. I want ESC to be a music Contest and everything that contributes to the further Politisation must be kept away.
my dear, why do you make things complicated when they can be so simple? allow kazakhstan in the contest. ban russia from eurovision on the same grounds that kept serbia (under its previous names) banned from 1993 to 2003. done and done.

(and since that's not going to happen i don't see how it's fair to keep kazakhstan out because of russia. the other ex-soviets are all still there?)

tuorem

Veteran

So the reason why Kazakhstan should remain out is they would give points to Russia? That's a tired argument, but ok :?

Even if Kazakhs had given 24 points to Russia this year (which would have been rather unlikely from juries tbh), it still wouldn't have been enough for Yulia to qualify, so...

And with such logic, any nation would be denied debut or comeback. Most participants just happen to give points to their neighbours, that's how it is.

Realest

So the reason why Kazakhstan should remain out is they would give points to Russia? That's a tired argument, but ok :?

Even if Kazakhs had given 24 points to Russia this year (which would have been rather unlikely from juries tbh), it still wouldn't have been enough for Yulia to qualify, so...

And with such logic, any nation would be denied debut or comeback. Most participants just happen to give points to their neighbours, that's how it is.

Thats not my Mainargument (The Political Structures), but still, Russia has enough unfair Advantages. And Someone like Julia shouldnt shouldnt be Top10 in the Televoting. Its ridiculous enough that we needed the Juries in case of Kazakhstan Participation to keep her off the GrandFinal.

Top Bottom