5 2.8%

4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Franzilein

This is the first Italian song since forever I am not too excited about. It is undoubtely class and pleasant to listen to, but it doesn’t quite catch me as much as previous songs. So my enthusiasm is pretty low in comparison. Ballads are one of my least favourite categories after all; if they don’t manage to blow me away like Grande Amore (xlove) or grip me emotionally like Brividi or Fai Rumore, they just seem to drag on forever.

Regardless of my personal music taste, I am pretty sure Italy will do very well in the contest anyway. If not for the public voting, juries must honour this.

lasse braun

i have made as every year a deeper journey into italian youtube music based on the acts of sanremo 2023.
rosa chemical opens the gate to some music where i've not thought that this exist in italy.
but i have a funny question - is "made in italy" some kind of a remix from "polka 3"?
i like both tracks.xmusic

nudiecrudi

Marco was interviewed today and was asked many times how he is preparing for ESC. He didn't give any answer just said that he will think about it next week.
Seems that his new album Materia something isn't ready yet because he has been busy preparing Sanremo
It's not clear if he has other songs ready and if he doesn't why waiting so long to confirm Due Vite?

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
It's not clear if he has other songs ready and if he doesn't why waiting so long to confirm Due Vite?

It would be ridiculous if he's waiting to confirm Due vite until the Eurovision edit is done.

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
We're not even three weeks done with Sanremo 2023, and Amadeus is promising to reveal some important news about Sanremo 2024 when he appears on Fiorello's show Viva Rai 2!

Source

The Ciuri is rubbing off on Amadeus! His "special news" was to reveal that Sanremo 2024:

-will take place at the Ariston theatre
-there will be 5 evenings
-on the second evening there will be a big controversy
-he "anticipates" on the final evening he will announce the winning song of Sanremo 2024

Source

I suppose we'll have to see if he unintentionally manifest the controversy in the second evening next year XDD

lasse braun

why RAI has cut all live sanremo songs to only 1 minute versions now?(n)
anna oxa final day and her cover version and rosa chemical too.

midnightsun

Veteran
Marco, just change it. You know you want to

He should keep it if he‘s smart. This is a song that will guarantee him a safe top 10, I‘d even say Top 5 spot, looking at what we‘ve got so far. Audience will love this for sure. Why reach for the top spot, the crown, if only one out of 37 can get it? It’s almost impossible and does Italy (RAI in this case) really want to win again after having recently? Don’t think so.

nudiecrudi

He should keep it if he‘s smart. This is a song that will guarantee him a safe top 10, I‘d even say Top 5 spot, looking at what we‘ve got so far. Audience will love this for sure. Why reach for the top spot, the crown, if only one out of 37 can get it? It’s almost impossible and does Italy (RAI in this case) really want to win again after having recently? Don’t think so.
I do agree with what you wrote.
We all know more or less what is coming next from the remaining NF or internal selections and until now Due Vite is unique, in its own genre. We have a very strong competition between women this year, based on our actual perceptions, Norway Spain France C. Republic Israel Armenia Serbia (if Hurricane win) Sweden (if Loreen wins). The males are a bit underrated, and until now Due Vite is the best male act to my opinion. Last year three male bands, a male duo and a male singer reached top 10. Same thing in 2021, more or less
So considering all this facts, also the undeniable fact that the italian ballads have always a fanbase, I think if Marco keeps Due Vite he could reach, maybe, a similar result as 10 years ago.
In this moment, objectively, I don't see Due Vite out of top 10.
I said objectively because I consider many facts beyond my personal taste. I'm very sure that some of the songs in my top 10 will fight to reach a top 10-15 or even qualify ( Albania Slovenia and C Republic) and I'm also sure that the worst song for me, Norway, will reach top ten.

FilipFromSweden

Is it about rankings or is it about performing the song you love the most? If he really was dead set on it and couldn't love it more than other songs in his head, there wouldn't be this doubt. Sorry but who cares about getting 7th place or whatever

crashworld

Veteran
I don't know if I am the minority here (didn't bother reading the pages before), but I actually prefer this entry to the 2021 and 2022's Italian entries. So Marco, just do what you do best, just look pretty and sings your heart out. At this rate and how dire the quality the selected songs is so far, this is looking like a guaranteed top 3 entry.

Top Bottom