4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

MopManMoss

Veteran
i could hum his 2013 song no issue without watching anything but ive listed to this song about 10 times since it won yesterday and i genuinely cant remember a single part of it

Sabrewulf238

I gave it a :6: right now. I definitely would have preferred Madame. (or Rosa Chemical)

It feels like one of those songs I have to acknowledge is good, but kind of in a detached sort of way. Right now the song isn't doing a lot for me.

PlasticToad

I like the piano thing in the verses, and his voice is great, but the song itself (especially the choruses) is a whole lot of nothing to me. Nothing memorable other than that descending piano riff. Will undoubtedly do very well this May, but from me it only gets a :3:. Marco seems like a pretty decent guy from what I know, at least, which is nice. :)

Ajeje Brazorf

i could hum his 2013 song no issue without watching anything but ive listed to this song about 10 times since it won yesterday and i genuinely cant remember a single part of it

As you said, one song is 10 years old, the other was relased only 6 days ago... Be patient... ;)

By the way, if I had to judge its value related to Eurovision competition, I will rank this song an :8:: it is competitive, not for a win but for a good placement, once again. The real pro of Due Vite is Marco's vocal performance (stunning, as always), the con is this kind of ballad usually tends to be seen as boring by the average viewer of Eurovision. But and there is a but, we seemingly won't have so many ballads this year. This may increase Marco's chances, which in 2013 weren't so high to begin with because he competed in a mostly-ballady Eurovision edition.

Last edited:

FilipFromSweden

At least we send something in our language.
2011 Italy jazz Sweden Pop
2012 Italy Rb Sweden pop
2013 Italy ballad Sweden pop ballad
2014 Italy glam Rock Sweden ballad
2015 Italy pop opera Sweden pop
2016 Italy indie Sweden indie
2017 Italy pop Sweden pop
2018 Italy pop rock Sweden pop
2019 Italy rap urban Sweden pop
2020 Italy ballad Sweden rb
2021 Italy rock Sweden pop
2022 Italy urban ballad Sweden ballad- mid tempo
2023 Italy ballad Sweden?
These are facts
Yours are only words.
Look the diversity of genres we have offered. Do we have to talk about the Swedish diversity?
Ofcourse this would be a dig about Sweden. I'm in this thread to discuss the Italian entry, I was simply calling out the hypocrisy. Sweden has 3 wins in Swedish and 3 in English, so there's that. Besides, the Swedish language isn't as beautiful so what do you want us to do? Look around you: I'm not the only one who is bored with this predictable entry. Lazza was way more interesting and unique

Etanna

I must say that Anna Oxa's song really grew on me. When it went first on the first night, I guess I wasn't ready to take it in properly but now I love it. Her singing and aura are truly mesmerizing. I'm not sure if people are making fun of her looks in a joking way or if they truly don't like it, so I just want to say that I think she looks beautiful.

Mainshow

Veteran

An average of 12.2 million viewers watched the final night of the 73rd Sanremo Festival, giving the show a viewing share of 66%.

The final night of the 73rd Sanremo Festival saw an average of 12.2 million viewers tune in live to see the festival live from the Ariston Theatre. This means that 66% of all TV viewers on Saturday evening watched the show. At its peak, 15,674,000 viewers were watching the show and the peak viewing share was 82.7%.

Wow.

nudiecrudi

Ofcourse this would be a dig about Sweden. I'm in this thread to discuss the Italian entry, I was simply calling out the hypocrisy. Sweden has 3 wins in Swedish and 3 in English, so there's that. Besides, the Swedish language isn't as beautiful so what do you want us to do? Look around you: I'm not the only one who is bored with this predictable entry. Lazza was way more interesting and unique
The wins in Swedish???? Many many many many years ago.
Italian is such a beautiful language. What do you want us to do? To denature ourselves and make songs taylored for esc as usually Sweden do? We have offered Rock, Jazz, R&B, Ballads Pop, Pop opera almost always with very good results. THE QUESTION ISN'T TO WIN A SONG CONTEST BUT TO STAY FAITHFUL TO YOUR TRADITIONS AND ROOTS.
And the public around Europe appreciate it. Look at the results.

Fluke

Juries are gonna vote for this to praise the vocals, obviously. I find nothing appealing about this at all, just another dull predictable Italian snoozefest.

Deleted member 12761

The fact that Sanremo had higher ratings than the Grammys... that is so impressive. We are constantly flooded with US music but european music is just as amazing and should be played everywhere.

FilipFromSweden

What do you want us to do?
Hey, that’s my line

I actually think you’re proving my point. Italy has sent so many different, unique, fantastic entries that it’s a bit disappointing we get a standard pizza margharita this time around. Pizza is good even when it’s bad, but it could be fantastic.

Last edited:

nudiecrudi

The fact that Sanremo had higher ratings than the Grammys... that is so impressive. We are constantly flooded with US music but european music is just as amazing and should be played everywhere.
Brividi was the most successful song, sellings, in 2022
And Lazza had the most successful album last year . The italian music competes easily with what comes from abroad.
Sanremo is helping a lot in this campaign in order to promote mostly our music. And the results are very good.
Amadeus is doing a good job in this direction trying to evolve big names an emerging valuable artists. Lasts year songs have charted very well.

nudiecrudi

We get a standard pizza margharita this time around.
It's a beautiful pizza margharita, charming and breathtaking
We have eaten and still going to eat so many standard IKEA meatballs, spread allover different NF. And if you don't like that Margherita because you have eaten it so many time, go ahead with the IKEA meatballs.

Top Bottom