12 5.2%

53 23.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

njdevils94

Veteran
15 all ireland finals 3 wins of course its ok to the piss out of them, in fact I encourage it
Not the Mayo GAA shade. :lol:

Mayo aren't a dual county so it's a little unfair even if they have a terrible recorf in finals the past 3 decades. I think it's 14 for Galway by the way (9 football and 5 hurling). Are you a GAA fan?

MopManMoss

Veteran
Not the Mayo GAA shade. :lol:

Mayo aren't a dual county so it's a little unfair even if they have a terrible recorf in finals the past 3 decades. I think it's 14 for Galway by the way (9 football and 5 hurling). Are you a GAA fan?
Ive only made the pilgrimage to Croke Park once only to watch Galway lose lol

I love GAA but living in England makes it hard to follow although the bbc always show the all ireland

FilipFromSweden

I want to like this soooo badly but I'm afraid I don't, it's too much like a spoken word talent show on Drag Race

Cathan

It looks like Dublin is going to be part of the pre party trail this year (Last place I'd expect to host a pre party but I aint complaining). Will be interesting to see how many artists come!

soundofsilence

Ireland ; a Catholic country is sending in this shit?!
Divine intervention is required for this song to compete

soundofsilence

Mos people either gave it :0: (24) or :12: (29?)

Ianp16

Cornelia Jacobs did an interview with Eirevision. They showed her the perfomance of Doomsday Blues, and Cornelia was impressed. She even said that it could win!

The more I watch and listen to the performance, the more I am convinced it's a surefire qualifier, if not a top 10. It's definitely gonna stand out for good or bad reasons. Am I delusional or is it pure genuis? I can't make my mind up.

Cathan

Cornelia Jacobs did an interview with Eirevision. They showed her the perfomance of Doomsday Blues, and Cornelia was impressed. She even said that it could win!

The more I watch and listen to the performance, the more I am convinced it's a surefire qualifier, if not a top 10. It's definitely gonna stand out for good or bad reasons. Am I delusional or is it pure genuis? I can't make my mind up.

It's an absolute surefire qualifier, I still cant believe some fans actually think this wont go through :ROFLMAO:

soundofsilence

Ireland will win an 8th time
Just not in 2024
I give it joint 36th with :fi:

soundofsilence

(The following poem has the same tune as the "song")

Why?! Why?!
Did rte just stand by
I I am sure it won't qualify
For sure I'll boycott this show

Last edited:

soundofsilence

@94ayd at least my post was a song

soundofsilence

@94ayd at least my post was a song

Shaney1995

Ireland ; a Catholic country is sending in this shit?!
Divine intervention is required for this song to compete
Ireland is not a Catholic country anymore. We are secular and extremely liberal and progressive. It's not 1992. Most irish under 50 aren't religious at all. Ireland identifies as Catholic only in a historical sense vs British Protestantism. Its used a a cultural identity not a belief system. We are one of the most progressive nations on earth. We literally have a bi racial, gay man as our PM. We were the first country to vote for same sex marriage by vote (nearly 70% of the public) and about 70% voted for abortion. We have a diverse population of all races, beliefs and cultures.

soundofsilence

Ireland is not a Catholic country anymore. We are secular and extremely liberal and progressive. It's not 1992. Most irish under 50 aren't religious at all. Ireland identifies as Catholic only in a historical sense vs British Protestantism. Its used a a cultural identity not a belief system. We are one of the most progressive nations on earth. We literally have a bi racial, gay man as our PM. We were the first country to vote for same sex marriage by vote (nearly 70% of the public) and about 70% voted for abortion. We have a diverse population of all races, beliefs and cultures.
Ensieme... Unite , unite Europe
( it was about the 1992 thing)

Top Bottom