10 4.4%

12 5.2%

53 23.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Cathan

Ireland are going to pick Erica, aren't they? :ROFLMAO: What else are they going to vote for?

Doomsday Blue is much less my thing (it's so... inconsistent?) so i prefer Ailsha's immediate mayhem chaos carnage.

Still, way more interesting than anything I've ever heard in an Irish NF, and I've been following them since 2013.
Well Ireland, as in the Irish public, I expect to go for Go Tobann...its the Irish jury that are likely to screw us over if anyone is.

Sabrewulf238

Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little but....

01. Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blue
02. Ailsha - Go Tobann
03. Isabella Kearney - Let Me Be The Fire
04. JYellowL - Judas
05. Erica Cody - Love Me Like I Do
06. Next In Line - ?

SarahM

This is how I would also rank them. Bambie Thug for me is just about pipping Ailsha to the top spot. I might change my mind once I hear the proper edit on Spotify. I love them both so far.
Funnily enough Luke Black was one of my favourites last year...
Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little but....

01. Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blue
02. Ailsha - Go Tobann
03. Isabella Kearney - Let Me Be The Fire
04. JYellowL - Judas
05. Erica Cody - Love Me Like I Do
06. Next In Line - ?

Sabrewulf238

This is how I would also rank them. Bambie Thug for me is just about pipping Ailsha to the top spot. I might change my mind once I hear the proper edit on Spotify. I love them both so far.
Funnily enough Luke Black was one of my favourites last year...

Doomsday Blue feels more polished and more like it could be a massive moment on the Eurovision stage.

Go Tobann feels cheaper in the sound quality, even though I still love it. Not that it couldn't be fixed, but Bambie's song feels more Eurovision ready as of now.

I'd still be happy with either song though...and I think both have a lot of potential to qualify.

mauve

Veteran
Go Tobann and Doomsday Blue - both fantastic songs! I think that I still favor the first a bit more. I am afraid though that Ireland won't take the risk to send one of them but will go the "safe" way again. I hope that Ireland will prove me wrong though. I could see one of these two songs make it on top of my list until May.

Ajeje Brazorf

Ireland is one of the few countries which desperately NEEDS to go camp this year. Go Tobann or fail.

That's why I have this strange feeling everybody else will go camp and they will send to Mälmo the most milquetoast song of their NF.

MAD20

Okay Doomsday Blue is by far the most interesting of the songs as of now. Let's see what we get tomorrow but this one will probably be the one I'm rooting for. We'll need to wait for the live though.

aef

Doomsday Blue is the literal definition of a fever dream gone very wild.

SpiritofKeiino

Predictions of final results?

(Without having heard the boyband song, so ignoring them for now)

I think Ailsha is winning and JYellowL is last but hard to pick the in-betweens.

1. Ailsha (high public, high jury)
2. Erica (mid public, high jury)
3. Bambie Thug (high public, low jury)
4. Isabella Kearney (low public, mid jury)
5. JYellowL (low public, low jury)

jatojo

'Love Me Like I Do' remains my Irish number one. Rather disappointing. It's as if the Irish songs can only be generic and forgettable OR over-noisy.

In the on-going Ireland-Denmark battle this is good news for Denmark. In fact, I have a feeling Denmark might just make it to the Grand Final this year.

Top Bottom