10 4.4%

12 5.2%

53 23.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Ajeje Brazorf

Me wanting Ailsha or Bambie Thug, Ireland sending Erica or Next in Line.

giphy.gif

If Erica or Next in Line win, than they can directly spare on their bookings and withdraw, because it will totally be another NQ... Ailsha and Bambi are a coin toss, but are the only good options for Ireland (with go Tobann potentially being a fantastic option, if the delivery is the good part of the coin)

Cathan

If Erica or Next in Line win, than they can directly spare on their bookings and withdraw, because it will totally be another NQ... Ailsha and Bambi are a coin toss, but are the only good options for Ireland (with go Tobann potentially being a fantastic option, if the delivery is the good part of the coin)
If Bambie Thug or Alisha are well performed they are pretty much nailed on qualifiers for me given its a 100% TV semi final.

Of the rest I think Erica and Isabella would have a chance but would be borderline at best and would most likely need massive revamp and/or other countries to screw up to make it. The other two would be DOA pretty much.

MAD20

Meh... If Ireland wants to Q they'll 100% need to go camp and choose either Bambie Thug or Ailsha. But I'm afraid of the outcome of last year and the boyband getting its ticket to Malmö just to NQ once again.

I thought Ireland would step their track up after Sweden tying them in nº of victories, but it seems RTÉ does not give a f*** on Eurovision at all. Fingers crossed for a proper NF in the near future.

ESC94

Didn´t :ie: get the memo that no one really cares about boybands anymore?? That´s soo average and boring it hurts. If they really win the NF they can already book an earlier flight back home. xbored

HarryUK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Time to rank x

:1: Erica-Cody - Love Me Like This
:2: Alisha - Go Tobann
:3: Isabella Kearney - Let Me Be The Fire
:4: Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blues
:5: JYellowL - Judas
:sick: Next In Line - Love Like Us

SpiritofKeiino

I think people are getting too worried about the boyband? They'll do ok in the public vote from teenagers and voting campaigns but I don't see much other support materialising. The reaction online today to their song is so negative. I'm not convinced that an older voter would even like them.

The international jury won't rank them highly and I'm not convinced the studio jury (who do have a terrible record, to be fair) will either.

Ailsha will do well in the public vote and the juries and she'll win.

I really don't know about Bambi Thug, we need to see the performance to decide. It could excel or bomb.

JYellowL is dead on arrival and so is Isabella unless the performance really stands out.

Erica will get jury support but not convinced the public will vote for it.

Mainshow

Veteran
:ie: haven't really stepped up their game.
"Go Tobann" and Bambie Thug are just terrible noise to me. They would probably be part of my bottom 5 this year but at least, it's something bold and different and who knows? Maybe a captivating and interesting performance can be some sort of redemption for Ireland... they seem to be popular amongst fans.
Erica and Next In Line are bland, dated and wouldn't make Ireland qualify.
Isabelle sounds quite pleasant but it's nothing to write home about.

:7: Isabella Kearney - Let Me Be The Fire
:5: Next In Line - Love Like Us
:5: Erica-Cody - Love Me Like This
:1: JYellowL - Judas
:0: Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blues
:0: Alisha - Go Tobann

Another below average NF from Ireland but kudos to RTE for including two "different" entries entries though I couldn't listen to the whole songs.

ESC94

:ie: haven't really stepped up their game.
"Go Tobann" and Bambie Thug are just terrible noise to me. They would probably be part of my bottom 5 this year but at least, it's something bold and different and who knows? Maybe a captivating and interesting performance can be some sort of redemption for Ireland... they seem to be popular amongst fans.
Erica and Next In Line are bland, dated and wouldn't make Ireland qualify.
Isabelle sounds quite pleasant but it's nothing to write home about.

:7: Isabella Kearney - Let Me Be The Fire
:5: Next In Line - Love Like Us
:5: Erica-Cody - Love Me Like This
:1: JYellowL - Judas
:0: Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blues
:0: Alisha - Go Tobann

Another below average NF from Ireland but kudos to RTE for including two "different" entries entries though I couldn't listen to the whole songs.

You know that we´re still talking about :ie:?? :LOL:

SpiritofKeiino

I don't particularly like any of the songs but at least there's a bit of variety. Pop, rap, metal/industrial entries. Definitely a step up from the blandness of past NFs. Maybe RTE have taken past constructive criticism on board this year and modernised the process

Top Bottom